Seeking Looking for some underrated games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Ciriella huh what? Ya cheeky bastard :p I actually am looking for someone to patreon to next month. Going to drop one thats already making over 5k.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Sisterly Lust is pretty sweet.

Shitty renders due to lol rendering on laptop but nice little story with quite a bit of content so far.

U

User_215882

If you liked MSN you will like Sisterly Lust. Yeah the renders are not your typical Daz stuff, but the story has its aw moments and I really want to kill this motherfucker moments.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
@Ciriella I have played good girl gone bad, dreams of desire, I just finished the family secret just now, Long live princess, My Sweet Neighbors, the babysitter, teachers pets, and one I thought was really cool was the Europa one but havent heard much from it since.
You haven't played any of the akubar games? they're definitely worth a look.

Four Elements trainer
Karmasutra
Soldier's Life

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Guys I heard that there might be a hint system in MOTH now not sure though don't quote me.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Pretty sure I said don't quote me gosh.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
- Good writing, tons and tons of paths. Art is a bit inconsistent as there are multiple artists with different styles. Due to the amount of paths, walkthrough is definitely needed
- Pretty good writing
- Good renders, pretty good writing

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

We have A few games going after DOD.
Not like I do Render work for him ;)

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Is that the one with the orc camp? I did enjoy that one quite a bit. I have no issues with 2d art. I have stated before that Good Girl Gone Bad is one of my favorites..
Good Girl Gone Bad is probably my favorite game. and Kingdom of Deception my second.

I hate that this game is an RPGM but I love the story for My Girlfriend's Amnesia.
And definitely add another vote for My Girlfriend's Amnesia.

Nothing really else to add as I came here to mooch off your recommendations x'D Pretty much every thing else I would recommend is well known or already mentioned. Also RPGM but The Coceter Chronicles is amazing, and Claire's Quest.

Also, I really dig Depraved Awakenings so far and look forward to more. And fuck a walkthrough, make them live with their choices.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Actually, I just remembered, I really really enjoyed The Poor Whore. Its a quick game, from a small dev, I couldn't even find the game on this site. I may try to change that later, not even sure if I have uploader privileges though.

There's no animation or renders, its RPGM and all the sex scenes are described through text but there's something really brilliant and charming about it all, and a few possible endings.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
@Philly_Games Someone already mentioned Wicked Choices
Just like your game, it tells a pretty mature story. I'd bet you'll like that.
Also, Coceter Chronicles is a pretty fun game.

Reactions: Palanto

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Actually, I just remembered, I really really enjoyed The Poor Whore.
The only "underrated" titles I have never heard of before...the once that already made it onto the popular list ain't exactly underrated but already well known...
anyways...I recently tried Gods and men and the Magus lab ( just for being something else than a VN for a change ) and while content is still alpha stage both have potential (being original...number one criteria in my book)