Seeking Looking for some underrated games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Figured I would take the rest of the night off to play something after the last launch. Was hoping to try something newer and maybe a bit underrated. Anything you guys can suggest that may be getting overlooked but shouldn't?

PS: PC is back to rendering again so I have to use my shit Mac.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I guess you could try my game, there's no distribution for mac though. So I don't know if you are able to run it.
Other than that I haven't played many games in more recent times.
The ones I did play and like are mostly in the "popular games" section so you've probably already seen/played them.
What are you looking for more specifically?

Reactions: elmandor

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Seems to be overlooked because its 2d cg, which is a huge shame. Easily in my top 5 games (maybe top 3).

Pretty sure you're familiar with this one.

Nice finished game with a bunch of kinks.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Is that the one with the orc camp? I did enjoy that one quite a bit. I have no issues with 2d art. I have stated before that Good Girl Gone Bad is one of my favorites.

@Fasder unfourtunatly I can't play that. Is it a renpy game? If so I am more than happy to test run the mac build for you. Just set it up to create the mac distribution if thats the case.

U

User_215882

I'm sure whatever it is has to have a mac version which limits you to an extent. Need to give some details sir. Like 3d vs 2d? What tickles your pickle?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yeah recently got a update (you have to start a new game). Also while just a demo this has some of the best renders here:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@gamersglory a western style game. Just no gay, futa or characters that look like they are 12. And please no MC's that look like they are 12.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is that the one with the orc camp? I did enjoy that one quite a bit. I have no issues with 2d art. I have stated before that Good Girl Gone Bad is one of my favorites.

@Fasder unfourtunatly I can't play that. Is it a renpy game? If so I am more than happy to test run the mac build for you. Just set it up to create the mac distribution if thats the case.
I can't build the distribution seeing as the sourcecode for that version has been altered for the new version. I should probably save my sourcecode more responsibly....
If I could I wouldn't mind doing it right now. :/

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Ciriella I have played good girl gone bad, dreams of desire, I just finished the family secret just now, Long live princess, My Sweet Neighbors, the babysitter, teachers pets, and one I thought was really cool was the Europa one but havent heard much from it since.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Fasder no problem, whenever you get a chance though don't be afraid to drop me a conversation if you want me to test it for you to make sure it works.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder no problem, whenever you get a chance though don't be afraid to drop me a conversation if you want me to test it for you to make sure it works.
Thanks I appreciate that. I'm pretty close to finishing my latest version so I might just do a mac distribution when I deem it to be finished.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Oh shit thats the same guy that did dreaming of dana correct. Getting that now.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well, Wicked Choices is pretty good, I'm sure you'll like it after playing your game.

I am a fan of the game I Love Daddy. It really has an interesting story as you play through all the different endings.

Intimate Relations is pretty good but still early in development.

You'll either love or hate dual family. Its pretty good IMO but it can be hard to play.

I hate that this game is an RPGM but I love the story for My Girlfriend's Amnesia.

just a few games you didn't list that I find quite enjoyable.

If you don't mind the format of Dreams of Desire but without the mind control I kinda like View of Family. The characters aren't the ones you see in every game. The little sister in that game hits all my boxes.

A Prverted Family is a guilty pleasure for me. Its pretty over the top as far as plausibility goes, but it was still good for what it is.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Man of the House is a nice little incest game. You will need a walkthrough though.

U

User_215882

You wont need a walkthrough anymore for Man of the House. The new hint menu will tell you exactly what you should do if youre stuck.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Cool, thats a good addition to the game. The triggers for some of the events were terrible to find imo.

U

User_215882

Yup that's why I love Faerin always improving the game even if its little by little.