• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for similar VNs

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
Hi,
I'm looking for games similar to Dracu-Riot!, basically rather ordinary visual novels.
What I'm looking for is along the lines of:

-Supernatural/Superpower/Action
This isn't necessarily required, but I think it makes the games more interesting to play if there's action with superpowers or some supernatural stuff going on.

-Love Story
Yeah, pretty self explanatory, not really looking for something along the lines of rape or ntr.

-Actual Story
... what to say about this? Doesn't really have to be deep. Dracu-Riots story isn't all that deep either. As long as it's not completely boring.
I don't mind coming for the faps and staying for the feels though.

-Male Protagonist
:RarePepe:

-Good art
Nothing that's too terribly drawn, pretty obvious. Doesn't have to be glorious.

If that's not enough to give you a rough picture. I also liked playing Koiken Otome and My Girlfriend is the President(my first VN).
I also wanted to try Amairo * Islenauts but I'm pretty sure there's only a prologue patch.

Side note, it'd be nice if there's a flat chest route or something similar, because reasons.

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
Try those:

Thanks, I already played the first three but I'll be downloading
If My Heart Had Wings
and
Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
i'll second grisaia. i found that a good read plus it has sequels :D
katawa shoujo can hit pretty hard in the feels depending on the route and choices but is a great read either way.

Reactions: Irreverence

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
i'll second grisaia. i found that a good read plus it has sequels :D
katawa shoujo can hit pretty hard in the feels depending on the route and choices but is a great read either way.
Yeah i know, like i said, i already played Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!, Katawa Shoujo and Grisaia.

On another note, Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road is giving me a hard time.
I just reached the choice stage after what seemed like an 8 hour Introduction stage and as you might know from my Original Post, i kinda wanted to pick the flat chest(Katase Renna) route when i started, because reasons, but now...
What kind of game lets you choose Routes after the protagonist and main heroine are basically already a happy couple?!?

Also, i kind of forgot to mention this in my Original Post but i'd actually prefer a protagonist that can fight(op is also welcome) over a protagonist that's completely incapable of defending himself.
Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road handles this in an "okay" way, as the protagonist is some kind of "all-loving idiot" which leads to funny interactions but sometimes terribly fails.
I'm just not into that "I want to stop 200 people, but i can't fight, so... beat me up?" kind of stuff.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Try also the Alpha version of Katawa Shoujo for extra feels (and Summer Clover).

There's Kara no Shoujo, but it's more of a detective story with romance subplots.

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018

Try also the Alpha version of Katawa Shoujo for extra feels (and Summer Clover).

There's Kara no Shoujo, but it's more of a detective story with romance subplots.
Thank you, i already played Yume Miru Kusuri but i'm going to take a look at summer clover and kara no shoujo.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.