katawa shoujo
kana little sister
devil on g string
PLS MEDIUM LENGTH OR SHORT LENGTH GAMES ONLY [ I.E 20-30 HRS GAMEPLAY ]

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Ive played saya no uta forgot to mention it
but lets talk about the others
Life with a slave - ik girls in Japanese look a lot young than normal im kind of ok with it [but like girls who look acc to their age] but to me i feel the girl in this game looks a bit tooo young to be romanced so nope.
love triangle trouble : the story feels like a bit too early like everyone just loves me [ and its sounds too unrealistic so im gonna pass]
onii chan wheres my kiss- i dont know like again i feel ill get a free pass to romance whomever i want without making the roght choice
otaimaid kai- "training" just not into that stuff

but thanks for replying man if u know any other vns in which there is actually like emotion romance build up not just free pass
Like ive been recommended FRUIT OF GRISAIA the story and everything sounds good but its just too long for me to play

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I know I am late but if you are still looking for more japanese romantic VNs ( Especially with male protag ),

Here they are :
Primal Hearts ( Basically all waifus fall for you in the end in the common route itself and no its not harem but you can choose any one of them in the end to pick a route, Kana is the best waifu btw it has top notch dialogues and romance )
Primal Hearts 2 ( It is sequel of the first one but with different protag and waifus and has continuation of first story )
Study And Steady ( Same dev of above VNs and you can name your protag )

Making Lovers ( It has nameable protag, great comedy and lighthearted story )
Sugar Style ( Same dev as above and a little bit same style but just play it for story and comedy you wont regret it )

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai ( Long common route it has total I guess 8 waifus I kinda forgot :cautious: but once you enter any girl route the girls will start acting flirty with you once they develop relationship with it is kinda slow burn romance and after you get the ending of one girl there is after story of that girl and I guess it will show you the pregnancy of that girl and what are the future plans of protag and his girl also it has nameable protag )

Eiyuu Senki ( It has nameable protag and you will be teleported back to another world like fantasy a bit and where all historical figures like coppernicus,napoleon,nobunga,etc are turned into girls and all of them are at war your goal will be basically start conquering their towns and persuade them to join your team. It is very lighthearted and great soundtracks, also sex CGs are less and there is battle system but its not that annoying you will find it good )
Eiyuu Senki Gold ( Same dev as above and has more waifus than the first part also story is little bit different but great overall )

Guardians of daybreak ( No nameable protag and game is basically where you are kinda elitist in combat, protag is some kinda rude guy and acts a bit pricey when girls start to flirt with him and he only shows his talent where he is in desperate situation. I would say give this game a try only prologue and 1st is translated for now second part will come soon I think in this year. It has great comedy,romance and story. I would recommend playing it for story because of protag's funny dialogues and personality and there are very detailed dialogues where protag is in combat situation like he's analyzing them and making strategies on the run and you are basically bodyguard of princesses )

Nukitashi ( No nameable protag and game is basically where you and your sister is transferred to some island where there is free sex and all of them have to engage in sex but protag and his sister dont wanna take part in it so they make their own organization where the slogan is No Love, No Sex. There are some other virgin waifus who join up with protag and his sister and there is NO NTR, and there are some side chicks who is against protag so there is little bit of battle before protag gets captured so it is kinda of reverse rape and those side waifus will only have sex with you. The protag personality is the same as the above game by acting a bit pricey and being rude and making strategies on the run, good if you want something like that which is rare to find in games )

Anyways, there are other games but try these or try some of them out and lemme know if you want more. It is nice to see there are other people who like romantic VNs as I do and cheers ^^