• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for romance/dating sim based game

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Recently i tried the Akira point and im amazed by it. Is there any other game thats similar to it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Recently i tried the Akira point and im amazed by it. Is there any other game thats similar to it?
I haven't got round to playing Akira yet, but some games about building and/or progressing a relationship with just one girl...

1Room maybe, but I used the latest translation from here with a later version of the game from Sukebei.Nyaa. Also Teaching Feeling, make sure to get the patch below the main download. It's 3dcg but Shaping her Future.

It's a little rough in places but I really liked Wet Summer Days, and Suzuka's Melody is similar. Maybe Mizuki Island. It's not just extract and play though for the last two, check the instruction and comments.

Reactions: w.iT

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I haven't got round to playing Akira yet, but some games about building and/or progressing a relationship with just one girl...

1Room maybe, but I used the latest translation from here with a later version of the game from Sukebei.Nyaa. Also Teaching Feeling, make sure to get the patch below the main download. It's 3dcg but Shaping her Future.

It's a little rough in places but I really liked Wet Summer Days, and Suzuka's Melody is similar. Maybe Mizuki Island. It's not just extract and play though for the last two, check the instruction and comments.
I have played most of the title there aside from suzuka melody and mizuki island. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight