[RPGM] Looking for programmer for Scooby Doo game Featuring Velma

Rommel2

Nov 17, 2017
Hello guys,my name is Rommel,im an artist,not particularly a very lewd one,but i wanna make a RPGM game with velma,problem is i don´t know programming so im looking for
some one to do that part,im case you´re interested,here is some sketches,if you´re interested,please answer in this thread, the only requisite is to have some experience with RPG maker, 1.jpg 2.jpg

OhWee

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
No responses here yet, so you may have to figure this out yourself if no one is interested.

Just wondering. Why RPG Maker?

Reason I ask is that there's also Renpy. If you are just looking to tell a story, Renpy's learning curve isn't that bad, as long as you keep things simple.

I've never tried programming in RPG Maker, so I don't know if it's more involved than Basic Renpy or not... my guess is no, as long as you keep things simple - dialogue and images, with questions guiding the direction of the game.

If no one is willing to do the programming, well I think you might be able to make do with Renpy, if you don't mind learning a new thing.

Hopefully he RPG Maker peeps here that have also used Renpy can share their experience with each, to give you a better idea should you end up needing to tackle this yourself.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
To risky. Whoever owns the rights (Hanna-Barbera Productions? Warner Bros?) will not like this.
Nice sketches, but I think this calls for trouble, especially when using the original names.
The only way one could 'possibly' get away with it, if it's a parody.

Winterfire

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ren'Py and especially RPG Maker require no programming skills to put something up and running.

I would suggest you to make something playable and then ask for help to customize things up.

Nov 17, 2017
To risky. Whoever owns the rights (Hanna-Barbera Productions? Warner Bros?) will not like this.
Nice sketches, but I think this calls for trouble, especially when using the original names.
The only way one could 'possibly' get away with it, if it's a parody.
i don´t live in America, so the level of trouble i can have is limited to Patron pretty much,also i don´t plan to use the original name for the game title,taking a page from what happened to Injustice Unlimited,thought he was quite dumb in using a trademarked name.

Jun 6, 2018
i don´t live in America, so the level of trouble i can have is limited to Patron pretty much,also i don´t plan to use the original name for the game title,taking a page from what happened to Injustice Unlimited,thought he was quite dumb in using a trademarked name.
Hey, do you want to do it in rpgm or just the rpgm game style?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.