Seeking Looking for POV games without ridiculously big dick

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm posting this thread because I'm looking for some POV games with male protagonist, if possible made with ren'py, and where the mc doesn't have a ridiculous dick like in ''The Visit'' (I'm not saying that this game is bad, I like it, but nobody has a cock like this).

Thank you and sorry if another same thread has already been posted.

EDIT : I forgot, here are the games I already played : - Acting lessons
- Two Weeks
- Where the heart is
-Lancaster boarding house
- Melody

Basically, I'm looking for similar games.
Thanks

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm posting this thread because I'm looking for some POV games with male protagonist, if possible made with ren'py, and where the mc doesn't have a ridiculous dick like in ''The Visit'' (I'm not saying that this game is bad, I like it, but nobody has a cock like this).

- Two Weeks
- Where the heart is
- Melody

Thanks
Looking trough my games

Reactions: The_Driver

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018

- Two Weeks
- Where the heart is
- Melody

Thanks
It's hard not many games like that I tried to give you as much as possible with some comments on them

Being a DIK
The Manifest (I don't find the thread) no animations
Where It All Began no animations and not pov all the way, like some 3rd views in sex scenes
Become a Rockstar not a pov but good game
Than maybe Dreams Of Desire but I don't have the game anymore so you would have to look for yourself

If you take big cocks and 3rd views in sex scenes out the equation plus games without animations there ain't many. Go for Being a DIK for sure!

I probably forgot some games, but that's all I can think about for now when talking about realistic games graphically pleasing without huge dicks...

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
It's hard not many games like that I tried to give you as much as possible with some comments on them

Being a DIK
The Manifest (I don't find the thread) no animations
Where It All Began no animations and not pov all the way, like some 3rd views in sex scenes
Become a Rockstar not a pov but good game
Than maybe Dreams Of Desire but I don't have the game anymore so you would have to look for yourself

If you take big cocks and 3rd views in sex scenes out the equation plus games without animations there ain't many. Go for Being a DIK for sure!

I probably forgot some games, but that's all I can think about for now when talking about realistic games graphically pleasing without huge dicks...
Thanks dude, I'm going to try being a dik. I just saw it was made by Dr PinkCake so if it is at least half as good as acting lessons, it's going to be awesome ^^
I'm goingto try the others too, thank you ;)

Reactions: SolarGuy

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks dude, I'm going to try being a dik. I just saw it was made by Dr PinkCake so if it is at least half as good as acting lessons, it's going to be awesome ^^
I'm goingto try the others too, thank you ;)
Yup Pink ain't got much competiton ^^ Trust me you'll like it

And if you liked melody you might also enjoy
Dating My Daughter it's like one of the first games I played if not the first