[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for pixel art artist, for a 'Crisis Point: Extinction' mod

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Project:
I am making a mod for the game Crisis Point: Extinction. My goal is to add new enemies to the game, and I am looking for an artist to draw the sprites.
Note that I am not the developer of this game, nor affiliated to the developers of this game in any way, I am basically just a fan modding it for free.

Looking for:
2D pixel art Artist who can imitate the art style of Crisis Point extinction, examples below.

Each commission would be 1 sex animation + 3-4 normal animations (eg. idle, walk, attack, jump). Animations should have 10-20 frames. The sex animation is the most important and I won't care too much about details for the normal animations.

This is an example with one of the original enemies:

Sex
sex.gif

Normal animations
idle.gif run.gif punch.gif

Employment Type:
Paid commissions, please send me your prices. Expect at least 100-150$ for a set like above, more can be negociated depending on the complexity of the enemy and quality of the work.

Work commitment:
I'm willing to commission one enemy at first, then a few other ones if things go well. The first enemy is open for debate (we can start with something simple first).

Preferred method of contact:
PM me on this website.

Additional comments:
If you like the game, this is obviously a big plus.

Reactions: Okrn387

ilikebaras

Aug 24, 2021
I cant send you a PM.

Here are examples of my art tho

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I cant send you a PM.

Here are examples of my art tho
Thanks, but you don't seem to do pixel art animations, correct? Unfortunately, since this is for a mod, I care a lot about the art resembling the same style as what is currently in the game.

Okrn387

Nov 10, 2023
Project:
I am making a mod for the game Crisis Point: Extinction. My goal is to add new enemies to the game, and I am looking for an artist to draw the sprites.
Note that I am not the developer of this game, nor affiliated to the developers of this game in any way, I am basically just a fan modding it for free.

Looking for:
2D pixel art Artist who can imitate the art style of Crisis Point extinction, examples below.

Each commission would be 1 sex animation + 3-4 normal animations (eg. idle, walk, attack, jump). Animations should have 10-20 frames. The sex animation is the most important and I won't care too much about details for the normal animations.

Sex
View attachment 3059441

Normal animations
View attachment 3059434 View attachment 3059430 View attachment 3059429

Employment Type:
Paid commissions, please send me your prices. Expect at least 100-150$ for a set like above, more can be negociated depending on the complexity of the enemy and quality of the work.

Work commitment:
I'm willing to commission one enemy at first, then a few other ones if things go well. The first enemy is open for debate (we can start with something simple first).

PM me on this website.

Additional comments:
I'm very interested in your mod, let's talk via message

Okrn387

Nov 10, 2023
Project:

Looking for:

Sex
View attachment 3059441

Normal animations
View attachment 3059434 View attachment 3059430 View attachment 3059429

Employment Type:

Work commitment:

PM me on this website.

Additional comments:
This is an exemple of an animation I made for a 2d top down pixel art game: