Seeking Looking for new games to play

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Hello as you can see I am looking for some games to play but there are some things I look for in particular:

First I want to say that I love anything with the acerola name on it. I played most of their games the only problem is that I could not find english translations for them (I played with guides or through trial and error) so I am looking for games that are somewhat similar.

Graphics:
Probably an unpopular opinion but I don't like the pre-rendered 3D graphics that a lot of games seem to have. I prefer a 2D anime/cartoon style or even pixel art
I like 3D graphics only in animations(Umemaro) and in games only if the game itself is made to be in 3D.

Engine:
It doesn't really matter but sometimes I feel that VN's can be quite boring to just click through dialogue until you reach a scene. I prefer doing something in the game even if it is just walking from point A to point B and I also like interacting with NPCs.
Also Unity games sometimes act weird. I am using an older laptop for adult games instead of my main desktop.

Combat:
I am not a huge fan of combat in adult games so I prefer games with alternatives to combat:
Management games: NTR Kanade , NTR Imouto Misaki, Material Girl, Sally's Authorative Report, etc. These being my favourite type of games to play.
Possibility to avoid combat: Nobleman's Retort
Auto-Combat: Treasure Hunter Mai
OP Skills/Outfits: acerola RPG games, Arms Devicer
Simple Collision Combat: XVI Liz
But If the game is good I can handle some battles or just find a way cheat.

Fetishes:
anything goes except for Scat,Watersports,Torture/Gore.

I prefer having different outfits on characters and being able to send them through a corruption path (walking naked, prostitution, etc).

TL;DR
I'm looking for good games that require more interaction from me other than clicking through dialogue but without combat or with alternatives to combat and with 2D graphics.

It might be hard to recommend me something but feel free to recommend some of your favourite games and I'll check them out.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Try Milfy City, Timestamps or Roundscape!