HTML Looking For Japanese Translators for GT four Games

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Hi everyone. So i managed to decrypt and access to the texts of GT-Four games. (Any of em flash based games) I'm searching someone that know japanese i will just send them the text and they will translate and i will implement it to the game. I'm doing it for fun those games has some unique tastes and would like them to be translated otherwise i will stick with google translate and my imagination :)

Reactions: SIPZOP

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
it's been a long time i solved it by using sharex extracting text via capture and pasting it to deepL:)

Reactions: Spamfeind

Spamfeind

Aug 26, 2023
it's been a long time i solved it by using sharex extracting text via capture and pasting it to deepL:)
Hey asnaz,
Can you share the translated games with me.
I am a big fan of the [GT-Four] Games (especially the 27-series)
I bought them all on DL-Site and used my android smartphone to translated the text to understand at least a little bit what was said.

Or did I misunderstand you and you just translated the individual texts for yourself and didn't put them into the game?

Otherwise, please share it with me.

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Hey asnaz,
Can you share the translated games with me.
I am a big fan of the [GT-Four] Games (especially the 27-series)
I bought them all on DL-Site and used my android smartphone to translated the text to understand at least a little bit what was said.

Or did I misunderstand you and you just translated the individual texts for yourself and didn't put them into the game?

Otherwise, please share it with me.
I stopped doing the translation and found another way to the same thing. Which is way more efficient and works for most of the games out there. To put it simple I used a program called Sharex which hooks the japanese text from a regiion on your screen that you choose. And paste the hooked text to the translator you want to use.

You can also check here as well read the second part only and japanese text that is hooked from the game will automatically pasted to the deepl.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-t...l-while-playing-the-game.123791/#post-9409578

Reactions: Spamfeind

Spamfeind

Aug 26, 2023
I stopped doing the translation and found another way to the same thing. Which is way more efficient and works for most of the games out there. To put it simple I used a program called Sharex which hooks the japanese text from a regiion on your screen that you choose. And paste the hooked text to the translator you want to use.

You can also check here as well read the second part only and japanese text that is hooked from the game will automatically pasted to the deepl.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-t...l-while-playing-the-game.123791/#post-9409578
Thanks for the reply.
I'll read the tutorial when I got the time for it.

Reactions: asnaz