Seeking Looking for isekai harem trash and the like.

Takkei

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone who has recommendations that are similar to Evenicle, Kamidori and/or Eiyuu Senki it would be greatly appreciated.

robco

Nov 10, 2017
I don't get the game mod :/ It looks pretty avearge, take a look at the ADVN "taimanin yukikaze"(also an anime) or the rpgm "dark elf"... These are true degenerate..

robco

Nov 10, 2017
BTW, I hate ADVN, I am looking for a game with a character selection/edit, and where i would be able to fuck anyone anywhere anywhen. (I love ADVN with much choices and chat)

Edit: It's usually games with weird stuffs, i want a weird game, and maybe some stuffs i dont really care this.

Edit:I want it total discalled from reality, we can fuck anygirl we like outdoor, So I want a game that is meant to be less headaching than reality, a game that is meant to be fun and fun only.
That is logic, else it would be called a multivers not a game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:On the other hand I have to admit that I had a really bad time on "blazing hair makina" because it ends up spiting CGs like it is nothing... It is also a fun killer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I will try BFRP in some minutes.

Takkei

Jul 12, 2018
To clarify I want something with a nice balance of story, gameplay, and h-content. I don't really mind if the story is "good" as long as it is fun like the aforementioned games