• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for incest games

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Most incest games I know of are incomplete/work in progress but some of them are worth trying like:

Dating my daughter; you can choose how the story will move and you can avoid things that you don't like, is a romance between a father and his daughter, they have been apart for many years and they slowly discover that they like each other... like a lot. Is a clean and deep story without coercion, rape, or blackmail (and I hope it stays that way).

Man of the house; there is some blackmail content but is not the nasty offensive type is kind of comical and the sister involved in this situation comes around and likes where the situation go with the MC to the point of keeping up the situation even after her brother doesn't have any leverage on her, she likes the game between her and her brother and their relationship actually deepens and they start to like each other.

Then most of the games here rely on some form of rape, blackmail, cheating, tragedy and even worst tropes, there are very few good stories in this kind of game, but some games give you the option to avoid disgusting content so sadly you have to try them up and see if is something that you're comfortable with.

Reactions: Kernist

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Took me a sec to look up, but if you're cool with text-based games (some of them have pictures too), I'd suggest you peruse the following:

Some of the best were made by a fellow named Goblinboy, and I'd highly recommend the game 'Meteor' from there.

While it's technically still in development, I would strongly suggest Summertime Saga from Dark Cookie as a very robust incest-themed game. The storyline is very detailed, there are a lot of excellent sex scenes, and if you haven't played the thing I very much doubt you will be disappointed.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Nah, Summer time saga has many of the things you want to avoid.

-The mother route is good, very good, a loving and caring mother who slowly accept her son's desires.

-The sister is a cam whore who only sees you as an annoyance and a cash cow, and the very few chances you have to tell her you love her she tells you to fuck off that she's only doing things with you for the money. The sex scenes with her are forced, the MC forces himself on her and takes her by force right after she tells you she doesn't want that, is rape based.

-The best friend's mother route can throw you into a threesome or you can find a girl for the best friend and get his mother to have sex with you but you will still see her doing things with her son even after he already got a girlfriend and you're the one supposed to be taking care of the mother's desires. Sloppy seconds and sharing the best friend's bugs.

-Farm themed "breeding" with the MC's aunt who is selling breast milk to the local school for children to drink at lunch.

-Glory hole content with a lifeguard slut.

-Handjob and groping with in a school toilet with a big tits bullied ugly girl, her own will.

-Another neighbor girl or her mother, twisted and thematic religious mockery, a story filled with abuse, torture, and rape on a restrained woman if you go for the mother you brake up her marriage and lose her daughter's friendship, even if you choose to go for the daughter you are still blackmailed and forced to watch how the mother is tortured, mentally and physically abused, and ultimately strap-on rapped by a portrayed crazy nun.

-Bestiality with some kind of mermaid girl.

-Many outdated political "jokes" that belong in some opinion blog and not in some fap game.

That is so far, the game still in development and the devs are trying to get as much money as they can by adding weird fetishes.

Last edited:

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Nah, Summer time saga have many of the things you want to avoid.

-The mother route is good, very good, a loving and caring mother who slowly accept her son's desires.

-The sister is a cam whore who only sees you as an annoyance and a cash cow, and the very few chances you have to tell her you love her she tells you to fuck off that she's only doing things with you for the money. The sex scenes with her are forced, the MC forces himself on her and takes her by force right after she tells you she doesn't want that, is rape based.

-The best friend's mother route can throw you into a threesome or you can find a girl for the best friend and get his mother to have sex with you but you will still see her doing things with her son even after he already got a girlfriend and you're the one supposed to be taking care of the mother's desires. Sloppy seconds and sharing the best friend's bugs.

-Farm themed "breeding" with the MC's aunt who is selling breast milk to the local school for children to drink at lunch.

-Glory hole content with a lifeguard slut.

-Handjob and groping with in a school toilet with a big tits bullied ugly girl, her own will.

-Another neighbor girl or her mother, twisted and thematic religious mockery, a story filled with abuse, torture, and rape on a restrained woman if you go for the mother you brake up her marriage and lose her daughter's friendship, even if you choose to go for the daughter you are still blackmailed and forced to watch how the mother is tortured, mentally and physically abused, and ultimately strap-on rapped by a portrayed crazy nun.

-Bestiality with some kind of mermaid girl.

-Many outdated political "jokes" that belong in some opinion blog and not in some fap game.

That is so far, the game still in development and the devs are trying to get as much money as they can by adding weird fetishes.
You forgot to mention that the development is extremely low and the dev forces you to start a new game every update...

Reactions: Kernist and 9thCrux

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Thank You for answers. I really like text-based games, my favorite are Night games, Pervert Action series and Corruption of Champions. I will surely check out this site. Summertime Saga: still in development, maybe i will give it a try after releasing, if i will not like it (which according to LePlumber will happen) i can always just uninstall it and keep looking. Bestiality with mermaid girl? Considering "monster girl" is my favorite kink and "Monster Girl Quest" is my favorite game i would be ok with it. Rape, torture, mental abusing - big NO.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
So i see there are very different opinions for this game.
The game is good, but after following the project since the start i got sick of the slow development and that you need to start a new game every update and this is clearly made on purpose...
Of course you can check the game, i'm just warning you that the is dev is dragging the project. Normally 2 months per update with little amount of content.
Play it then wait like 8 months to check it back.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Search The Artifact that has part 1 ,2 , 3 that involve incest.My sister Mia part 1 and 2 . 2 games that involve incest.those 2 to my knowledge are complete their are also plenty of good games that are WIP Dreams of Desire ,Dating my Daughter, Dreaming of Dana that are incest based

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Search The Artifact that has part 1 ,2 , 3 that involve incest.My sister Mia part 1 and 2 . 2 games that involve incest.those 2 to my knowledge are complete their are also plenty of good games that are WIP Dreams of Desire ,Dating my Daughter, Dreaming of Dana that are incest based
Thank You.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Kernist Going a bit off-topic here, but Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines was a friggin' fantastic game. (That's where Kernist's avatar pic is from).

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Going a bit off-topic here, but Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines was a friggin' fantastic game. (That's where Kernist's avatar pic is from).
Was a very good game but thought its predesessor Vampire the Masquerade Redemption was by far the better game of the 2

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Was a very good game but thought its predesessor Vampire the Masquerade Redemption was by far the better game of the 2
Not really. This game was still unfinished after release. Multiplayer was always dead and contained singleplayer items (cause of bugs). I never heard anyone saying Redemption is better than Bloodlines, but to be honest i really love both games.

U

User_215882

Let's see. Without the blackmail stuff/forced stuff Summertime Saga is the best 2d game out there at the moment. Sure the updates take awhile, but if you wait an update or two like I do theres plenty of content plus with 14.5 just a week or so away its going to be awesome. Incest story 2 doesn't really have forced sex so you'll like it more than incest story one. Incest adventure is pretty decent as well.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Not really. This game was still unfinished after release. Multiplayer was always dead and contained singleplayer items (cause of bugs)
Explains nicely why i thought Redemption was Better.But that said they are both good games which i still revisit from time to time