Seeking Looking for games with sex as the main battle mechanism (not as a punishment)

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
There are many games that have sex in the battle scenes, but most of them are designed as some kind of negative status effect, usually as a "restrained" status that the action can be used are limited and failing to get out of it results in losing the battle.

What I'm looking for are games with sex skills as the (main) attack action, that should be actively used to win battles instead of as a punishment.

I can't really recall many examples that I've played, one came to mind is Ricoche: A Weak JK's Climactic Battle With Orcs , which has the basic formula: female protagonist, basic turn-based RPG combat but with sex skills as main attack methods.

Another example being Revenge Game: Cumshot or Death , which is a very unique game: you are the male protagonist in the story, but in battles, the enemy girl uses sex skills on you while you try to win by not cumming within the time limit.

There's the famous Karryn's Prison , you can play the game with mostly using sex skills, but the fact you only learn those skills after being on the receiving end multiple times and the overall design of the game still makes the sex feel more like a punishment, so it's not the kind of game I'm looking for today (I still liked the game nonetheless)

Reactions: Mine Turtle