Seeking looking for games with "sent to another world" theme

lordukk

May 21, 2017
So basically Konusuba or Re:zero as an adult game
where the protagonist lives in normal world but then somehow gets sent to another world full of magic.
I prefer if the other world has medieval theme and also has non-human characters, but feel free to share even if it doesn't specifically match that theme :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So basically Konusuba or Re:zero as an adult game
where the protagonist lives in normal world but then somehow gets sent to another world full of magic.
I prefer if the other world has medieval theme and also has non-human characters, but feel free to share even if it doesn't specifically match that theme :)
Coceter Chronicles is one, except you come from the fantasy realm to the human world. This is my favorite game.

The Proteus Effect is another one, in this you're supposed to be a game tester fora virtual reality game, but something goes wrong and you get trapped inside. You're forced to take a portal that appeared but that the devs told you isn't there on their end, which takes you not within this game, but to the equivilent of WoW in this game's universe. So you're a real person stuck in a virtual World of Warcraft.

You might also like Zoe's Temptations, which is the story of a girl who has been chosen by both the world of the Fae and the world of demons to join them at the end of each day you're transported to one world or the other based on your actions throughout the day. The fae have a ton of fae creatures who are all interesting, the demons have succubi and vampires and all manner of demons. Not as good a story as Coceter, but pretty fun.

This is all I know of for now.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
machine translated russian warning
  • link to latest version on the last page of the thread, op isn't updated.

Reactions: lordukk

lordukk

May 21, 2017
machine translated russian warning
  • link to latest version on the last page of the thread, op isn't updated.
I see you're a fan of shiina as well :eek:
thnx for the games guys!