VN Ren'Py Looking for games with heavy focus on corruption and pregnancy from female POV

Feb 26, 2022
Hello,

I am looking for 2D/3D games and VNs with a heavy focus on both corruption and pregnancy. Female POV would be best ! Mostly interested in non consensual sex.
Example : Overgrown Genesis. Almost a perfect fit except for the pregnancy part.
It can be free games or patreon paid versions I don't mind.

Thanks.
Thomas Romstine

Last edited:

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
There's a good bit, but I've recently started playing War Demon Kirsten and pregnancy is definitely part of the game. There's also Karryn's Prison which is very corruption focused but only has pregnancy through a mod but the previous game the dev made called Melty's Quest has both corruption and a whole lot of pregnancy.

Feb 26, 2022
Thanks a lot for those suggestions, it's not what I'm looking for though. The art is too Japenese for me. I need something less stylized and more realistic.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
That's a tall order. Most FeMC corruption games that I know of with pregnancy are the ones that have copious amounts of anime girl rape. Usually by monsters.

There are a few text-based tf games like X-Change and Newlife that feature pregnancy as a significant component of gameplay.

Feb 26, 2022
That's a tall order. Most FeMC corruption games that I know of with pregnancy are the ones that have copious amounts of anime girl rape. Usually by monsters.

There are a few text-based tf games like X-Change and Newlife that feature pregnancy as a significant component of gameplay.
I found one : Overgrown Genesis ! Almost perfectly fits what I'm looking for except the pregnancy part. Know any other games like this ?