Seeking Looking for Games with Dark Skin or Tan/Gyaru Female Characters

MOMS#JS

Jun 6, 2020
I would love to find any games that predominantly feature dark skin female characters, such as The Legend of Queen Opala or Saria Reclaimed. I wish I could get into these games, but they feel incredibly tedious to play, especially Opala. I mainly would like 2D games and a female protagonist/ faceless male protagonist, but I will take anything. Only things I definitely don't want are things like guro, scat, and other indecencies, and really dislike Ren'py based games, but otherwise I'm open to pretty much anything.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I would love to find any games that predominantly feature dark skin female characters, such as The Legend of Queen Opala or Saria Reclaimed. I wish I could get into these games, but they feel incredibly tedious to play, especially Opala. I mainly would like 2D games and a female protagonist/ faceless male protagonist, but I will take anything. Only things I definitely don't want are things like guro, scat, and other indecencies, and really dislike Ren'py based games, but otherwise I'm open to pretty much anything.
LonaRPG (You can disable scat/piss content).

St. Yariman's Little Black Book

Nymphomania Paradox

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris Option to customize the FMC's appearance later in the game to have tanned/gyaru skin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.