• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for games with clothing removal/battlefuck

PepsiispeP

Aug 8, 2020
I've got a hard limit on what I play, which is: no bestiality, no necrophilia, nothing that looks/acts like a child whatsoever (several recommendations I've seen that includes stuff like that, and that makes me veerry uncomfortable)

Moving on from that, I'm trying to find games within the limits listed above, and I would prefer to get games that have a clothing system that isn't linked to health, such as Shera and the three treasures, Karryn's prison, Deathblight, etc

I would also prefer something that battlefucks, like the games listed above, where I don't have to lose on purpose just to see the scene. Male or Female protag, as long as there's some male domination, so I'm good with gay, or a female protag with male domination. Example of the gay counterpart is the Grove RPG