• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for games where you encourage others to be more slutty in their lives

Aug 2, 2017
Hi F95.

I'm looking for a specific sub-genre of NTR games (At least i've seen it described as an NTR thing) wherein you encourage others, primarily women, to be more loose and slutty, resulting in gameplay instances where they have sex with others, not just you. I think it's important to distinguish that this is not necessarily a cuck thing? Like in the games that I will list that I know of that have this gameplay, it's never really portrayed as being shameful for the PC or necessarily something that gets them off, instead it's just seen as a thing you have made into being, in other words you created sexy situations around you. I should note it doesn't necessarily, as some of the following examples will show, have to involve your family, but also strangers.

Games that I know of that have this feature:
Lab Rats 1 & 2 (and that mod, Reforumulate, people are still developing for 2): You can at least in the 1 one, and sorta in the 2nd one, encourage your mother and sister to sleep around more. I think this more or less hits the spot for me in terms of what I am looking for, because the PC is just happily encouraging them to be more sexually liberated, without it being portrayed as the PC being sad or being dominated by someone else like most NTR games that see things from the PC perspective.

The Company: There are elements of this in The Company, specifically with your lab assistant, where you can make her screw around in the Company, but most of the game is set around the very PC-centric sexual interactions, that is to say you change the people at your job so they want to have sex with you in ways you want specifically, not in general with others (generally)

Hentai High School: At higher levels of corruption in this game, students will start being more sexually liberated around the school, having sex with other students and so on. I think it's a really cool mechanic, it's just a shame it takes so long to get there with the sort of super gradual changes the game pushes.

Good Girl Gone Bad: Technically this one is on the list, because you make the right decisions your best friend loses herself in a world of drugs and sex, which I thought was very hot.

Evil 2: Sorta has this, but you don't get to see much of it.

Can't remember the name of this last one, but it was some Russian QSP game where you could eventually corrupt your daughter into sleeping around, but it was very limited.

Wife Trainer (I think was the name): There are instances in this game where you encourage the wives being trained to have more sex with others.

These are about the only ones I could come up with, really hope you can help me add to the list! I hope I described the sub-genre I am looking for well enough.

Thanks.