• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for games that involve characters with small breasts NO RPGM

JamesIsntHome

Dec 27, 2017
I've been looking for a game that has characters who possess characteristics like slim/petite/flat chest that doesn't mean every character I just mean a few and a VN would be appreciated

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I've been looking for a game that has characters who possess characteristics like slim/petite/flat chest that doesn't mean every character I just mean a few and a VN would be appreciated
Ada from is a good example. And the little sister from is another. Princess Lily in is one as well, and there's another character... can't think of her name even though she's important to the plot, but she's also very petite, and my favourite girl from the game, Courtney, isn't as small as the other two, but she's got no more than a B cup. Alice in , which if you haven't played, wait till this update, as I think it's the finale. If you don't mind Honey Select models you could also check out and , both of which have a petite character or two (These two games do have better quality HS models than the norm). Almost forgot about Mia from , my second favourite little sister. Kinney would kill me for not remembering the daugher's name (Alex maybe) but the daughter of Kinney's MC, Beth, in the game is quite the petite cutie. The titular Chloe of is a good one. has 3 petite female characters not counting Belle the pixie who is as petite as you can get. is one with a couple petite girlies, but you play as a girl and it has an odd art style that I recognize isn't for everyone, but I quite liked it. is a controversial game, with a lot of haters for various reasons, but I don't hate it and have kept up with it, has a couple petite ladies.

I'm sure there are plenty of others butt these are the ones I thought of. Linked you to each of their threads as well.

I just noticed your "NO RPGM" thing. Both Coceter Chronicles and Pale Pure are. To be honest you probably won't like Pale Pure, but I hope you'll give Coceter a chance. It is the game that made me give RPGM a second chance. If it weren't for it I'd still be in tthe NEVER RPGM camp. It's a brilliant story that makes great use of it's open maps which you can discover lore and naughty things to do all around in. It is my absolute favorute game specifically because it has one of the more well written stories and well developed characters that make it a cut above the average. Plus, there's plenty of sexual content.

JamesIsntHome

Dec 27, 2017
Ada from is a good example. And the little sister from is another. Princess Lily in is one as well, and there's another character... can't think of her name even though she's important to the plot, but she's also very petite, and my favourite girl from the game, Courtney, isn't as small as the other two, but she's got no more than a B cup. Alice in , which if you haven't played, wait till this update, as I think it's the finale. If you don't mind Honey Select models you could also check out and , both of which have a petite character or two (These two games do have better quality HS models than the norm). Almost forgot about Mia from , my second favourite little sister. Kinney would kill me for not remembering the daugher's name (Alex maybe) but the daughter of Kinney's MC, Beth, in the game is quite the petite cutie. The titular Chloe of is a good one. has 3 petite female characters not counting Belle the pixie who is as petite as you can get. is one with a couple petite girlies, but you play as a girl and it has an odd art style that I recognize isn't for everyone, but I quite liked it. is a controversial game, with a lot of haters for various reasons, but I don't hate it and have kept up with it, has a couple petite ladies.

I'm sure there are plenty of others butt these are the ones I thought of. Linked you to each of their threads as well.

I just noticed your "NO RPGM" thing. Both Coceter Chronicles and Pale Pure are. To be honest you probably won't like Pale Pure, but I hope you'll give Coceter a chance. It is the game that made me give RPGM a second chance. If it weren't for it I'd still be in tthe NEVER RPGM camp. It's a brilliant story that makes great use of it's open maps which you can discover lore and naughty things to do all around in. It is my absolute favorute game specifically because it has one of the more well written stories and well developed characters that make it a cut above the average. Plus, there's plenty of sexual content.
Thanks for all the suggestions I'll be sure to check out Coceter Chronicles

Reactions: DarthSeduction
U

User_10739

Yeah, for sure Gwen from Sister, Sister, Sister (I just posted two preview pics of her in that thread) and Ada from Parental love would top the bill.

Reactions: k8pohni

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
Try the tyrant... The MC's younger sister has what u want :p (ren'py)
The girl in my profile pic

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Ah, too bad you're excluding RPGM, because while not flat chested, the MC in Valiant Warrior Astrid I find to be reasonably petite.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
My game includes 2 characters with smaller sized breasts, and a new character coming soon with the option to choose small breasts. >

JamesIsntHome

Dec 27, 2017
My game includes 2 characters with smaller sized breasts, and a new character coming soon with the option to choose small breasts. >
I've actually already fully played through your game, I'm a fan of non cartoonishly sized breasts, and I'm looking forward to future updates

Reactions: Runey