Seeking Looking for games focused on Corruption on Work (Management?)

Vexyloph

May 5, 2024
I recently played Corruption Town and really liked it, from the comments of that thread I saw a game called Ane Kasegi mentioned and gave it a try and liked it as well.

Basically these two games are pretty similar in gameplay even if they look so different from each other graphics-wise, both have some kind of work routine element, which is to have slight changes in the work environment as you progress in the game. I also tried The Office Wife, which is kind of a similar concept but I didn't like it much.

I am looking for similar games to the first two titles I mentioned, female protagonist is preferred but if the game focused on a male protagonist corrupting a specific female character, that is welcomed as well. The specific thing I am looking for is the main concept of the game being work routine(ish) game cycles and corruption/sexual harassment of a female.

I am specifically NOT looking for brothels, harem, breeding and hypno stuff.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to give 'em to me, thanks in advance.

Reactions: hisfs

Vexyloph

May 5, 2024
Damn, that was a long list but I did check them all out. I've played some of those and some of them simply doesn't excite me. Here are the ones I'll probably try soon;

News Desk - Looks a bit old but promising. Will try.

Karryn's Prison - I actually saw this game before multiple times but never felt the urge to play it. It just looked like a prison fetish themed mid game for me. I'll definitely give this one a try.

Succum Brewery - Definitely will try.

High Pressure - Will try.

Raven's Quest - Might give a try.

Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris - I feel like I played something like this but not sure. Will give it a try.

Barkeeper - Looks like an hour of quirky fun, might try.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Vexyloph

May 5, 2024
Maybe you would enjoy https://f95zone.to/threads/secret-care-cafe-v0-8-33-public-rare-alex.63911/ You're playing as the main male MC but you do have some control over the four girls.

Tip: give the girls the (lewd pin? I forget it's actual name) if you want them to do lewd things with the customers, which imo is half of the game.
Thanks for the suggestion. As I mentioned I am not looking for brothel or harem games. Your suggestion seems like a maid cafe turning into something like a brothel(?). Having 4 girl workers there heavily implies a harem to me.

That being said the images of the game does look interesting. If I run out of games, I might give it a try, thanks again.