Identify Looking for Eldritch game title

Methanier

Apr 8, 2018
The premise of the game was you are a child of and Eldritch god, you live in a dark Forrest then one day the surrounding peoples join together to cast a big spell and nearly destroy your "father" (The eldritch god). He had created a bunch of town people that raised you but now they are all "Dead" and you have to find a way to bring your father back by recruiting women corrupting people etc....

I want to say the MC's name was Ed or something similar, and one of the female characters is a big fan of all the eldritch beasts of the Forrest, but can't find it again.

metexxx

Oct 27, 2018
It's on the tip of my tongue i've been trying to find it for the last 15 mins, you had capsules that you put "adventurers" in and drained them or something to revive your father. You could upgrade to have more capsules or something. Had a cooking mechanic aswell. Townspeople were actually literally parts of your father. it had a hexagonal map or something you moved around in and encountered enemies. There were also places in that map where you could mine or cut trees

Methanier

Apr 8, 2018
It's on the tip of my tongue i've been trying to find it for the last 15 mins, you had capsules that you put "adventurers" in and drained them or something to revive your father. You could upgrade to have more capsules or something. Had a cooking mechanic aswell. Townspeople were actually literally parts of your father. it had a hexagonal map or something you moved around in and encountered enemies. There were also places in that map where you could mine or cut trees

Sounds like the game I've been looking for. I've searched on here, itch.io and few other sites but can't find the right combination of words/tags to find the game.