Seeking Looking for Cow Girl corruption/transformation

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Little bumphere, if there are any more. Thank you in advance!
seems to have this in early access. Probably won't be long before the first version that has the cow transformation becomes public. Game has one-time-activation DRM for each version and I dunno if anyone has cracked it, so the one on F95 is at least a couple months behind.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
seems to have this in early access. Probably won't be long before the first version that has the cow transformation becomes public. Game has one-time-activation DRM for each version and it I dunno if anyone has cracked it, so the one on F95 is at least a couple months behind.
Good to know, thanks!

I also found this one, altough fair warning its pretty weird: https://f95zone.to/threads/pandemonium-classic-unity-edition-beta-7-throwawaylady.47776/

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Well they don't literally grow tails and horns if that's what you mean.
By what's said in post 1, I'd assume that's not the focus, but more along the lines of human breast growth, lactation, and milking. Basically treating the woman as if she was a dairy cow. Does Holstein Girls have that?

Sep 24, 2022
Are they're any rpg games where the mc turn into a cow girl or bad ending something like that, or slowly corrupted overtime and you can still continue ?
I only know that cow castle game part 1 and 2 already play those and that's all I could find