• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Looking for an artist

azertydev2

Dec 2, 2018
Project:
Plot

You are playing an alien spy. From the Zektis.

Mission
Your mission is to gather information about the dominant lifeforms of the planet that the scientists called "Hope."

Why
We are a dying race... Because of our technological advances, we believed that cloned bodies was the future of our race. We had thought that transferring our minds into those empty bodies would give us immortality. But we were wrong... After generations of clones the Zektis Genome have degenerated irreversibly.
Sure we are immortal, but we have to change bodies every 20 years because they are weak and often sick.
You have to be careful. We don't know much about the dominant lifeforms of the planet. They're called humans that's all we know. Don't be suspect otherwise they will probably catch you and do some experiments on you.

Gameplay:
You'll get quests from the commander, and the scientist can help you with gadgets. But you have to be careful to not fill up the discretion bar, otherwise we don't know what could happen...
You have to be friends with the people of the city to get information and maybe be more intimate with them...

Developer:
There's only one person in the team for now. My discord is camuzer#7979

Looking for:
I need a 2D artist who's able to draw characters, objects and backgrounds. I'm open with the style even if i have ideas. I'd like every character to be able to talk and blink but its optional. Be comfortable with NSFW.

Employment Type:
This is a FREE project, but in the future I hope that Patreon will make me earn enough money to be able to pay you.

Work commitment:
I hope that I can make a great games with a lot of content and updates

Preferred method of contact:
I prefer discord.

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Project:
Plot

You are playing an alien spy. From the Zektis.

Mission
Your mission is to gather information about the dominant lifeforms of the planet that the scientists called "Hope."

Why
We are a dying race... Because of our technological advances, we believed that cloned bodies was the future of our race. We had thought that transferring our minds into those empty bodies would give us immortality. But we were wrong... After generations of clones the Zektis Genome have degenerated irreversibly.
Sure we are immortal, but we have to change bodies every 20 years because they are weak and often sick.
You have to be careful. We don't know much about the dominant lifeforms of the planet. They're called humans that's all we know. Don't be suspect otherwise they will probably catch you and do some experiments on you.

Gameplay:
You'll get quests from the commander, and the scientist can help you with gadgets. But you have to be careful to not fill up the discretion bar, otherwise we don't know what could happen...
You have to be friends with the people of the city to get information and maybe be more intimate with them...

Developer:
There's only one person in the team for now. My discord is camuzer#7979

Looking for:
I need a 2D artist who's able to draw characters, objects and backgrounds. I'm open with the style even if i have ideas. I'd like every character to be able to talk and blink but its optional. Be comfortable with NSFW.

Employment Type:
This is a FREE project, but in the future I hope that Patreon will make me earn enough money to be able to pay you.

Work commitment:
I hope that I can make a great games with a lot of content and updates

Preferred method of contact:
I prefer discord.
There's a new, official forum for recruiting: Recruitment & Services