[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer for an Adventure Time themed project

EleToki

May 9, 2021
Project:
Adventure Time themed Visual Novel/Dating Sim, currently Title-less.
In this game a player will take on the role of the main character from the show - Finn and will be challenged to balance his relationships with some of the girls from the show.
The game will feature sexual and adult themes, all characters are also adults.
As of the time of writing, many character sprites and backgrounds have been completed.
Portion of the story have also been outlined, but can be changed and altered if better ideas are presented. No dialogue has yet been written.

Developer:
I personally take care of all the artwork as well as the programming part.
I have moderate experience in game development and management.

Looking for:
A single writer who may or may not be familiar with Adventure Time show.
If you are unfamiliar with the show but willing to do some homework (you can binge the whole show in a couple of weeks), you are welcome on board.
Native knowledge of English Language will be most desirable, but its lack can be overlooked if your writing and creativity make up for it and you have passion for the characters and the world.

Employment Type:
I intend to launch a patreon page as soon as the first version of the game can be considered complete,
as such I offer a share of earnings from said page.

Work commitment:
This is a potentially long term project and I have full commitment to see it through.
I expect weekly updates, but I understand if sometimes things don't work out in time. That being said, communication is key.

Preferred method of contact:
Contact me on Discord, my tag is EleToki#0707

Job Description:
You will be writing pretty much all the dialogue and hopefully be capable of coming up with new events and story beats as we go on.

Additional comments:
Feel free to contact me or ask any questions you may have in this thread, I'll reply to everyone as soon as I am notified.

Demon Casket

Jan 20, 2019
I've written some Adventure Time before. Decent fan of the series, I think...

Samples of my work, above. Sorry, they're unfinished symphonies.
Tell me if this is roundsabout what you're looking for.

I'll drop a line on Discord.
If we miss each other, just tell me when you're usually on, Pacific Standard Time.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Project:
In this game a player will take on the role of the main character from the show - Finn and will be challenged to balance his relationships with some of the girls from the show.
As of the time of writing, many character sprites and backgrounds have been completed.
Portion of the story have also been outlined, but can be changed and altered if better ideas are presented. No dialogue has yet been written.

Developer:

Looking for:
If you are unfamiliar with the show but willing to do some homework (you can binge the whole show in a couple of weeks), you are welcome on board.
Native knowledge of English Language will be most desirable, but its lack can be overlooked if your writing and creativity make up for it and you have passion for the characters and the world.

Employment Type:
I intend to launch a patreon page as soon as the first version of the game can be considered complete,

Work commitment:
This is a potentially long term project and I have full commitment to see it through.
I expect weekly updates, but I understand if sometimes things don't work out in time. That being said, communication is key.

Job Description:
You will be writing pretty much all the dialogue and hopefully be capable of coming up with new events and story beats as we go on.

Additional comments:
Feel free to contact me or ask any questions you may have in this thread, I'll reply to everyone as soon as I am notified.
The art looks surreal!! Please keep up with the great work, I hope that your project gets out soon!

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Just here to tell you good luck, and I hope you find what you're looking for because I would definitely love to play an Adventure Time nsfw game! We sure don't have enough of those here! Personally, I'm a huge AT fan, and I've written quite a few things, but I'm too much of a procrastinator for this job lol, so all I can do is wish you good luck

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Project:

Developer:

Looking for:

Employment Type:

Work commitment:

Job Description:

Additional comments:
I could help , in the design or ideas stuff

Atmoda

Dec 1, 2018
Oh dude this looks sick! Love the art, and there's definitely not enough AT lewd games out there. If you still need help with writing, feel free to send me a message on discord (galacticanthropologist). I'd add you, but since discord changed its username stuff, not sure what your new handle is. Otherwise, best of luck with the game!!