Seeking Looking for a Whore MC game

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I was wondering with the amount of erotic games here is there a game when the MC is a whore .. or the game has a brothel in it ?

Reactions: Deniz31

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks i will give it a try .. but that is not what i was looking for i meant something like
Ren'Py games or some sandbox game .. i mean with some pic which feels real.
Do you care if it's 3D or 2D? Also this should be moved to the subforum.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Do you care if it's 3D or 2D? Also this should be moved to the subforum.
Sorry i put the topic in wrong place ..
In fact i want the game to be like this :

I mean good looking images .. not the cartoon or Japanese type .

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry i put the topic in wrong place ..
In fact i want the game to be like this :

I mean good looking images .. not the cartoon or Japanese type .
So 3D. The only thing that focuses on a protagonist who has to sell themselves that I know of at the moment is California Bound. There is a prostitution Tag, but it doesn't seem like, if there are any games that would fit your bill, there are any that use it. You can always go with a corruption tag or female protagonist tag to see if something else strikes your fancy.

Good Girl Gone Bad does offer you the option to whore yourself out to your boyfriend's father, and it's moving in the direction of allowing you to whore yourself out to some other fat rich guy to find out about what is obviously a swingers club your mother is in.

There is at least one option in the game you linked that lets you fuck a guy for money.

Your best bet though is gonna be games with a focus on corruption. Because that's where most of the female protag prostitution happens.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Thanks my friend for your help :)
I will search for the tags you told me about and i think that you are having a project maybe ? looking forward to see it.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks my friend for your help :)
I will search for the tags you told me about and i think that you are having a project maybe ? looking forward to see it.
Yeah, mines a romance story though, dosn't quite fit what you're looking for here.

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
First Eleanor by Lesson of Passion has brothel. Technically second too.
Imo both are among best wegs around.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Chloe 18 might be worth a look. One of your income making options involves a gloryhole... and there's some other stuff in the storyline as well that borderlines on prostitute...

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Chloe 18 might be worth a look. One of your income making options involves a gloryhole... and there's some other stuff in the storyline as well that borderlines on prostitute...
Yeah, Chloe is good, for a lot of things. ;) Great game. A bit light on content, but they cover a lot of different scenarios, so it's pretty satisfying over all, just a little grindy. For me personally, I'm seeking some hidden gems that might be a bit buried under the typical "most mentioned" fare.