• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Looking for a specific RPG game

Lacma

Aug 30, 2020
I'm looking for it, I have vague memories, I know that you are raising a girl and if I remember correctly you can send her to school or a farm to work, then more jobs are unlocked. The next one would be, the next one would be a kind of hair salon, if you have sent her to work a lot the girl would be very rude and they would reject her from the hair salon, the next job is to be part of the knights of the kingdom and if you have sent the girl a lot in the farm then it would be easier for them to accept you as part of the knights, that's all I remember, and I know that this game has English and Japanese as its language, but not in the same game, they are different versions

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sounds like a Princess Maker game (or it has been inspired by that series). There are five of them, afaik only #2 is hosted here.

Reactions: Lacma