[R>Programmer] [S>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Looking for a skilled programmer for a Monster Girl Femdom Action Adventure Game

xlion

Apr 25, 2020
Pardon my English as it's not my first language and please only serious inquiries

Project:

-Forbidden Island (Temp Name).
in short: you (the player) have been chosen for a secret mission to investigate the disappearance of your Sargent who was sent to an unknown island looking for resources for a new medicine to cure a current worldwide illness, and sadly has gone missing. The game begins when you and your teammate arrive on the island and find out that the place is riddled with Monsters.

Developer:
- I'm a 2d artist capable of doing animations in a good range of styles. I previously worked doing art for https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-sindusky-v0-01i-sinaxxr.65237/
but the project fell off. I can animate and create characters fast, and if you like the premise/idea of the game I'm very open to suggestions and ideas. This is my first time trying to get a project such as this, so I'm also open to learning. I can do cartoonish, anime, and semi-realistic art styles.

Looking for:
- a 2d adventure programmer (using software that could be easy for you to implement the game's ideas without too many limitations).

Employment Type:
- ideally, I would like to be able to pay for it (depending on your rate), when the first short demo is implemented, we can discuss a shared amount.

Work commitment:
- Short term, unless the game gets traction, then long term.

Preferred method of contact:
- XlionArt#5212 on Discord or xlionartist@gmail.com

Job Description:
- I'm able to create/provide anything graphics/art related: animations, 2d art, UI, Icons, etc. I have stories and chapters ready, but writing is not my forte, art is. I would like this game to be on the field of Mash to escape mechanics or Battle RPG (that will be up to the programmer and what they feel more comfortable working with).for this specific project, I would love to do a short demo (one -2 rooms with 3-4 different characters to battle) to give everyone a good taste of what this project could be if given the proper support and go from there.

This demo will consist of the main character (already progressed in the story) trying to escape the event's demo and fighting against the characters, the demo will end when the character's health is depleted or it reaches the final room/boss. More details can be discussed via discord or email.

For example, I would love this game to be like this (the only difference is the characters in the game will be more mature looking and not into the too-young territory :

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-farm-v1-01-dieselmine-kagura-games.50256/

https://f95zone.to/threads/one-x-shota-act-smash-boy-excessm.15829/ I would love a beat them up but I do know this and fighting games are really hard to program =(

Additional comments:
-Themes for the game: Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Femdom, semi-horror, love, dating sim, Vanilla sex (to start), Monster Girls, Male protagonist (to start), Multicultural, Straight (to start). (additional themes will be discussed in private)
-Themes that will not be considered: Gore, ultra-violent, any themes that will break universal laws, loli,
- Art https://f95zone.to/threads/characters-done-for-sindusky-now-available-for-sale-as-well.134064/

Omar95

Crocs are not that comfortable
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2020
Hello, I'm currently looking for a project or two to work on. I have an academic and professional background around coding, however not in game design code. I'm eager to learn it, and have a lot of free time to improve though. One question, are you looking for a pixelized rpg game or a visual novel with turn based combat one?

Discord: Rich-Island#4751

Reactions: Croc cat and xlion

xlion

Apr 25, 2020
Hello, I'm currently looking for a project or two to work on. I have an academic and professional background around coding, however not in game design code. I'm eager to learn it, and have a lot of free time to improve though. One question, are you looking for a pixelized rpg game or a visual novel with turn based combat one?

Discord: Rich-Island#4751
Ideally RPG game, I have experience with RPG Maker MV.

xlion

Apr 25, 2020
Update: I found a DEV, and we are working on the demo for the game.
Not sure how the thread rules work, but for now this positon has been filled and will update you all when ready