• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for a Koikatsu Sunshine Animator

psrXXX

Nov 29, 2023
agencyphotosfw2k.png

Project:
Intern's Harem

Developer (Heart Games):
psrXXX
HeX
Xaos

Looking for:
I'll need one more artist who can animate in CharaStudio (Koikatsu) and another programmer who knows Ren'Py/Python well so that I can fully focus on the game's art and story. Someone who is proficient in using Discord would also be very helpful!

Employment Type:
Once our Patreon starts generating revenue, all the money earned in the month will be divided among the team members! (Percentage distribution will be agreed upon among team members)

Work commitment:
Until the project end! The recruited members will be part of the team until the game is completely finished, if they wish to stay. The work day schedule will be decided after the team is complete, but not that will take the all-time of your day... Only if you want to!

Preferred method of contact:
Discord, and the all info about the project will stay in our Notion.

Job Description:
The Programmer will need to implement my ideas to mini-games, map interaction and menu interaction system's!
The Artist will need to animate the scenes that I created and for now, just that!

Additional comments:
I started the project last week! I've already defined many things, practically finished the game's prologue, and established the core of the entire story. Furthermore, I'm a Designer, Full-stack DEV, and have also become an artist in Koikatsu with several characters already created. But as I mentioned, it's not possible to do everything alone!
If you're interested, just add me in Discord (my user is ptkramos) and send me a message!
We don't need Programmers anymore! Thanks for the interest!

Some Arts from Game:

bridawallpaper2k.png

tatywallpaper2k.png

tsuwallpaper2k.png

chloewallpaper2k.png

agencyphotonsfw2k.png

Last edited: