[S>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Looking for a Japanese-style RPGM eroge project to draw sprites for

Percal

Feb 25, 2020
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a small Japanese-style RPGM eroge project (like the ones on DLSite) to work on (for fun and mainly practice)

Skills:
- Mainly anime loli/teen style, can try other styles
- Novice pixel art
- I know a bit about drawing backgrounds

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord
(I prefer you send me your contact first)

Employment Type & Rates:
- Free (If the amount of work is not too heavy, 10-ish CGs)
- Shared revenue (if project is a massive success, I'd want some percentage of that, and in return, we'll keep making good projects together)

Availability:
- 2-3 sprites, or 1 CG per week
- I prefer low to no deadlines

Work Samples:
succ1.png
jahy.png
Additional comments:
- I'll 100% work for free and throw in extra elbow-grease if you're a Japanese developer, I really like Japanese eroge devs and their wild ideas.
- Because I'll be drawing most of the assets, I'd like to choose the art style to go for.

Last edited:
Reactions: anime_ye1

yanard18

Oct 27, 2021
I liked your loli drawings, especially second one! I want to develop the most successful hentai game but need a partner who has same passion.
I'm a game designer, programmer and game design teacher. Has over 10 years of experience about game design and I can tell we can make a better game from others.
I'm looking for a partner rather than paid artist because I want to go consistent about game art and want to work in future projects.
Working on a project but it's a 2D platformer.
My plan for the game art is pixel art, but if you are better at vector art it's also okay for me and I want to prefer that you decide the art style of the game.
I'm not Japanese but my mind crazier.
Also I readed you want to make practise and if you curios about other sides of game design I can help about it.
You can contact me from discord:
Senpai#6554

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
I'll keep an eye on this thread. I'm a little bit interested in working with you from what I see but I need to gague the size of my projects first.

You open for anything that features multiple artists?