Looking for a game

Zeptha

May 24, 2018
Hi im playing for a game can't remember the name of it and only remember a few bits and pieces of the game

the MC is a guy stealing/taking the wife of your next door neighbour and has a demon/succubus helping you on way to get said woman the woman comes rounds to clean your apartment and use that as a way to feel her up and have sex with way that is all i can remember sorry if it isnt much

FuKyriaStudios

Apr 12, 2024
I'm guessing it's NTR Legend? There's also one that's much more recent and really really similar to it which is NTRaholic
Indeed; if he had said that the art was pixel animated, we could assert almost 100% that it's one of those two games. Although, if I think about it seriously, I also come to the conclusion of those two; there's a similar one with a Korean setting, but if I remember correctly, there were more than one female character to 'steal,' so to speak.

Reactions: Hector Wimbleton
Apr 8, 2018
Indeed; if he had said that the art was pixel animated, we could assert almost 100% that it's one of those two games. Although, if I think about it seriously, I also come to the conclusion of those two; there's a similar one with a Korean setting, but if I remember correctly, there were more than one female character to 'steal,' so to speak.
Interesting, might as well list similar games lol
Handyman Legend
Apartment Story
Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson