• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Looking for a game

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i saw it on here once, but it was such a large file size i just said nahh and moved on..but now i really want to find it again
all i remember is it was some kinda post apocalypse open world survival, you could play as male or female.
from what i could see int he previews if you played male and beat female enemies you could rape them and if you played female and lost you would get raped i dont remember it it was unity or unreal but it was 3D and not a reply or some other visual novel, it was a full 3d map to run around in
i wish i could remember more but if anyone can help that would be grate, and when i mean it was a huge file its was somewhere between like 50GB and 200GB...i think

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also looking for another game all i remember if you start off with a party of 4 girls and the one your playing as gets split off fro the group and turned into a then wakes up in the woods near a bandit camp