Seeking Looking for a Game like The Twist

Freaker_81

Dec 25, 2017
Hello to all,

i look for a Game in the Image/Game Quality like The Twist ..

No Games with Hentai or Asian Stuff or Comic Style..

Cheatable is a good "Addon"

Bigboobs/Latex/Bdsm would be good too..

Thanks in Advance

Reactions: Mack Truck

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You guys are setting the bar really low. What about the twist do you like? Incest? Hardcore corruption? Sexual interactions that a judge would call sexual assault?

Reactions: BeWilder

Virikas

Donor
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah I have no idea how it ended up in the popular games section.. I could not stand the artwork, just completely spoiled it for me.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
I too am looking for something like The Twist. 2D VN's are tiresome. I think the 3D may be what the OP was looking for. I am assuming. The story was great for harem collecting.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I too am looking for something like The Twist. 2D VN's are tiresome. I think the 3D may be what the OP was looking for. I am assuming. The story was great for harem collecting.
If 3D male MC Harem games are what you're interested in, feel free to check out the list I made in . Each one of them is pretty good imo. I am not a fan of the twist though, so you might find these are much more vanilla than it.

padder

May 5, 2018
If 3D male MC Harem games are what you're interested in, feel free to check out the list I made in . Each one of them is pretty good imo. I am not a fan of the twist though, so you might find these are much more vanilla than it.
Your missing out, bro. The Twist has some unique scenes, it made me open up to fetishes I diedn't think i'd be interested in. (Pet play, latex mainly). Not to mention that its a game with loads of content, where you gradually corrupt the women.