Seeking Looking for a certain Fetish, Family coercion/cuckold

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
So I am trying to find games with scenes were the protagonists loved ones have relations with other people(kindof like my sister mia), either through coercion from the protagonists side or rape etc, this doesn't need to be a sister, could be a mother, cousin etc, could be prostitution via drugs or anything similar really, heck the protag and his friend could just double team the heroine, that works to. It's a bit of an obscure fetish so thought I'd ask here, game doesn't have to be in English, could be a Japanese visual novel. Basically looking for games with sharing and incest.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Big Brother might be up your alley

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Judging from the flames here on the forum all the games :coldsweat:

Seriously speaking have you tried to search for the tag NTR?

Obviously you need to check the story and the other requirements but at least you have a start point.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I believe in you have the option to make your mom and sister public cumdumps.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
let's you have repeatable threesomes with your mom, sister and best friend.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
So I am trying to find games with scenes were the protagonists loved ones have relations with other people(kindof like my sister mia), either through coercion from the protagonists side or rape etc, this doesn't need to be a sister, could be a mother, cousin etc, could be prostitution via drugs or anything similar really, heck the protag and his friend could just double team the heroine, that works to. It's a bit of an obscure fetish so thought I'd ask here, game doesn't have to be in English, could be a Japanese visual novel. Basically looking for games with sharing and incest.
Au-Pair Innocence