[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for 2D or small pixel artist for concepting and design for my next game

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Project:
Currently unnamed 2D sidescroller/metroidvania in the earliest planning stages

Developer:
I am MarbleCrown currently about half way through development of The Last Goblin and beginning planning for my second game which will not start development until The Last Goblin is completed.

Looking for:
2D artist or small pixel artist who can also produce animations in a Western (non-Anime) art style. Adult animations will not be initially required, but eventually will include relatively vanilla concepts/positions with monstrous males like goblins, orcs, werewolves etc as well as regular humans. No vore, gore, or bestiality will be asked of you. Preferably has some knowledge of Metroidvania/sidescroller action games to understand the effect or purpose their art is trying to achieve within the game. Needs to be willing to do both character art as well as environment art.

Employment Type:
Paid commission based.

Work commitment:
Right now it's going to be a series of commissions starting with the main character concept, with pretty lax turn around times expected. Once the game enters full development (probably a year from now or more), then the work will become more long term with stricter turn around times for deliverables expected (assuming you're still available for commissions then).

Preferred method of contact:
DMs on here to start, then Discord preferably.

Job Description:
There will be some basic art assets and character concepts I would like done for this initial planning stage. The main character concept, followed by basic animations (idle, movement, jumping, etc), environment art like parallax backgrounds and world tiles (this is where some familiarity with the game genre would be helpful). Then some basic enemy concepts and animations will follow. I won't necessarily be giving visual references for most commissions and instead will provide descriptions and will let you come up with the finer design details.

Additional comments:
This is going to be ideal for someone not looking for a big, full time project for now. Instead it's just gonna be a series of low stress commissions to begin with. You can respond here directly with examples of your work or in DMs, up to you. If you have other questions for me or need clarification about anything, feel free to ask.

lediese

Jul 26, 2017
Hey, you can see some samples of my work there : https://f95zone.to/threads/2d-artist-available-for-commissioned-artwork.159529/post-11153774

i’m already working on a game at this moment, but I’m always open to any kind of projects…
unfortunatly, a long time project would be maybe difficult for me, in terms of time and financial surviving…

but i’m really interested in your project… so I was thinking maybe I could help you for character design and pre render sketches… it would be easier for you to find someone for working from basics…

Let me know

SmoothGamer1

Nov 9, 2022
Hey, I would be interested in this. I have made many pixel art pieces in the past and would love to work long-term and contribute to this. If you would like to see my art, please send me your discord or add me esportslust.

KkParasyteNSFW

Nov 1, 2023
Hii! 2d artist here. Text me on discord (kkparasyte) or twitter (kkparasytensfw) if you are interested.

Here are some of my arts

Billy2238

Mar 8, 2020
Hi! I have a little experience in Pixel-art and I want to help the project. Add me in discord please: LeraMor#6637