[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for 2d artist for an NSFW anime game. Vector graphics/sprite layers experience ideal

Snack217

Sep 8, 2023
Project:
-SOULCOOM, the 2d Sex Simulator RPG

Developer:
-Patreon.com/SOULCOOM

Looking for:
-An experienced 2D artist adept at managing and working with multiple layers.

Employment Type:
Paid opportunity.

Work commitment:
-Long-term engagement.

Preferred method of contact:
-Send your samples to Snackcoom on Discord

Job Description:

Our independent game development team is on the hunt for a skilled 2D artist specializing in layer-based artwork!

What We're Looking For:

• Our game characters are designed using vector skeletons, segmented into over 200 layers, with each layer representing a distinct body part across various animation frames. We require an artist who can skillfully design 2D anime-style costumes for each layer (e.g., adding sleeves to arms, shoes to feet, etc.). Reference images for the costumes will be provided, and your task will be to adapt these designs across all relevant layers.
  • Proficiency in Adobe Animate CC is preferred as it's our primary tool for animation.
  • The role demands the consistent delivery of at least one complete outfit per week over an extended period.
Example of Work Process: The process involves taking a reference outfit (left), applying it to our base model skeleton (center), and then illustrating the outfit onto individual body part layers, such as arms and legs, transforming them from their base (naked) form to the final dressed version (right). Important Note: Submission of a portfolio is a mandatory requirement for consideration. Join us in bringing our game characters to life with your artistry and creativity!

View attachment Photoshop_2024-02-20_14-03-10.webp

Last edited:

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, i´m interested in your project
Here is a link with some of my work :3

My discord: UlisesLM

Thanks for your time!