• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LongLiveThePrincess v 0.30.0 (Evelyn)

diddymich69

Dec 9, 2019
I'm running windows 10, 64 bit.
Just loaded game and tried to pick up where I left off.
One window opened then this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 17, in <module>
NameError: name 'suppress_game_gui' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 141, in script call
  File "progression_scripts.rpyc", line 139, in script call
  File "evelyn.rpyc", line 10275, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "C:\Users\Dad\Princess\LongLiveThePrincess-0300-pc\LongLiveThePrincess-0.30.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Dad\Princess\LongLiveThePrincess-0300-pc\LongLiveThePrincess-0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Dad\Princess\LongLiveThePrincess-0300-pc\LongLiveThePrincess-0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 17, in <module>
NameError: name 'suppress_game_gui' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Long Live the Princess 0.30.0
Thu Apr 09 07:22:47 2020

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just loaded game and tried to pick up where I left off.
If a game has a thread here like Long Live the Princess it's probably better to search or ask in there, especially if the dev is around like Belle.

Searching through the thread save problems might come from switching between the normal and compressed version of the game, or no longer having a mod installed. I tried loading my save that hadn't been used for a very long time and didn't get any error pop up.

Reactions: diddymich69

diddymich69

Dec 9, 2019
If a game has a thread here like Long Live the Princess it's probably better to search or ask in there, especially if the dev is around like Belle.

Searching through the thread save problems might come from switching between the normal and compressed version of the game, or no longer having a mod installed. I tried loading my save that hadn't been used for a very long time and didn't get any error pop up.

How do I post this question / failure file in that thread?