• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best girl?

• Ann

Votes: 2,765 27.5%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 2,644 26.3%
  • Alex

Votes: 1,397 13.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 1,268 12.6%
  • Jenny

Votes: 255 2.5%
  • Amber

Votes: 75 0.7%
  • Merry

Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 758 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 874 8.7%

• Total voters

mobin_03

Dec 26, 2020
i just re downloaded this and i'm facing tons of black screens it used to work just fine is there any bugfix or anything i can try?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I was up until 4am replaying this twice. My saves corrupted, so I had to replay from scratch and I enjoyed it, lots of fun. Ann is as sweet as ever.
Funny enough ann used to be my favorite now she is just above Vanessa ( who I dislike anyways) on my 2nd playthrough, at least on a pure romantic path. On the sharing path she is my favorite tho I suspect the dev puts more effort into her sharing path than her solo path which is why she isn't my favorite on the solo path.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

1eyeBlind

May 6, 2024
Tough choice between Vanessa and Ann. Vanessa is wild but that also comes with a dose of distrust. Ann seems to be up for anything now, and appears to be loyal as a puppy. Everything is new to Ann, her excitement is contagious. I like them both for different reasons but I'm slowly becoming a fan of Ann over Vanessa. Then there's Alex... will she be a freak or conservative once her scenes start to pop?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok folks... the verdict is out. You'll have to stop calling Ann big-head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I suspected, it's the hairstyle...

And for fun...

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Someone on Discord just reminded me of this... but here's a different view of crazy Merry, btw...
Ahh she's cuter than I remember, and a real sexfiend. Hmm, I think my MC will have to try harder to get with her. I do like a redhead after all, even with a little crazy that might come along. Makes for a more interesting relationship :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ahh she's cuter than I remember, and a real sexfiend. Hmm, I think my MC will have to try harder to get with her. I do like a redhead after all, even with a little crazy that might come along. Makes for a more interesting relationship :)
Sadly, she doesn't look like that in-game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ok folks... the verdict is out. You'll have to stop calling Ann big-head.

As I suspected, it's the hairstyle...

And for fun...
Sir, I reject your analysis!

While the overall proportions should be representative, I feel it's a mistake to use the height ratios for comparison, as it's the relative width that gives bobblehead her signature look.

The measurements are at widest part of head, middle of shoulder, and torso below bust. The percentages reflect the width ratios for each figure, with the reference pictures of a child and adult in the lower left, and a stock G8F figure in the lower right.

As you can see, while the stock G8F exceeds both width proportions of the reference shapes, Bobblehead here exceeds the reference photo adult female proportions by 60% (head:shoulder) and 42% (head:torso)!

Thus, I can confidently state Ann has a ginormous cantaloupe of a noggin.

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes