VN - Others - Long Story Short [v0.9a] [TTrickGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheDon K

Underrated game. I hope it gets much more attention because it deserves it.

Great girls, choices and game design overall already in 0.4. I am looking forward to see how this game unfolds in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Turitar707

Damn...that game is great. If you into swinging and ntr I guess you have to play it :) The story is very interesting...I was never sure what will happen next . In my mind it is good timing that the choices you do have effect quite close:D.

Looking forward for the next update :)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Not bad. The characters are kind of basic and at times the dialogue is just daft. Like during truth or dare if you say truth Joey asks if you are jealous of his lifestyle? That's really weird, he is the same dude he just is working out. What kind of question is that? Seemed out of place unless Joey was intending to be a dick or something.

The girls are pretty cute, nothing mindblowing. Being able to choose from what it looks like, an NTR and cheating route or not is very nice although it feels like the game wants you to go the NTR route if that makes sense. I hope there is no forced cheating in the game. Not sure how others feel but I can't help but feel guilty especially to a nice and naive girl like Ann.

So far, the game doesn't really have anything special going for it which is why I rated it a 3. I think given some more updates, some polishing, and perhaps a bit better of a goal, this game can really improve.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

nuclearbomb

Review based on v0.3:

Otherworldly amazing art, the models are different and very well posed, all scenes so far seem to have a lot of care taken into them, short on e-content so far but it is forgiven. Story is just starting to get really going but have been built up nicely too now. A bit short on content for each update, but with renders like this I totally understand. Don't know what more I could say other than, that you should most definitely check this one out!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 523324

This game has a huge amount of potential. The story, while is pretty mediocre in my personal opinion, the artwork however is quite interesting (and very pretty and unique). Honestly, I think everyone should try this game, but keep in mind that it's more of a "demo" than a proper game as of this moment (0.2).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

A pretty much straight forward story, you can either chase a shy girl or chase a your friends girlfriend whom has no trouble sleeping around. Nice renders but no scenes at the moment. The game is surprisingly stable for a unity engine game and I have to say the girl renders do look quite nice. Nice choice and consequences in the game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

venividifap

Rating as of release 0.2.
    It isn't a large game yet, but it looks really good thus far. There are some fun characters and some really cute models! I'm really looking forward to the progress on this game.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v0.2] is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Active Play
    + Beautiful Girls
    + Nice Story

Cons:
    - Short Gameplay

Conclusion:

The Game is going good,although it is still pretty short, but I love the direction it is leading too, I believe there will be lots of cheating and swinging going on here soon.
    If this will continue then count me in.

My Advisory:
    Worth the Download.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SrRK

After playing the first couple of updates, I realized that this game isn't for me, for various reasons. I didn't realize the game would contain fetishes like swinging/sharing and that's not my thing... but for those who don't mind it's a solid game with decent enough writing (occasionally a bit dull), cute girls, and average renders. My only real criticism is that the girls personalities are slightly annoying... not my favorite in the world but most can look past it and maybe they will grow on you over time.

I wish the dev all the luck in the world and recommend others check it out and decide for themselves... as there's definitely something worth looking at here.