Votes: 108 5.2%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 609 29.5%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yo, since you are here, can you help me out as to how to get the scene with Christ crashing Ann's dorm and fucking her? I've tried so many combinations in the original game and no luck.
You need to play with NTR on and Control off (the second NTR option, make sure you respond that you don't need to be in control). Then, let Ann date Chris (he gets her number and they start seeing each other). While on the Ferris wheel with her, tell her to stop seeing him.

I opened the game, went to the scene gallery.
Chose Alex. I could hear the crickets even with my PC's sound turned off.
Chose Emily. Mostly empty. A couple of decent scenes and one NTRish crap.
Chose Vanessa. Lots of meaty stuff. Took me a while to get through everything.
Chose Ann :sick:. I started scrolling down. I kept on scrolling down for a while. My mouse run out of batteries, so I put in a new pair and continued scrolling down for what felt like an eternity. At long last, I reached the bottom.
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT.

Btw, I take it that Amber was just a one-time thing, right?
Amber may or may not come back, but she's a definite side character.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos and MixQQ

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You need to play with NTR on and Control off (the second NTR option, make sure you respond that you don't need to be in control). Then, let Ann date Chris (he gets her number and they start seeing each other). While on the Ferris wheel with her, tell her to stop seeing him.
Fuck, I DID do all of that but I still didn't get the scene. There has to be something that I'm missing.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Amber may or may not come back, but she's a definite side character.
Yeah, I was just double-checking in case a miracle happened in the last months.

Jesuschrist, seriously, I know I repeat myself A LOT about my hatred for Ann. Sometimes I'm just teasing our cuckish fellows, but some other times I'm 100% serious and this will be one of them. How can someone create models and characters with such potential to then waste half of his time, effort and content with the least attractive, most forgettable of them all? Honestly, it just blows my mind that in 2024 we open Alex's scene section and it's still as empty as Ann's head on the corrupted path. As for Emily, there's still A FUCKING LOT to catch up.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Fuck, I DID do all of that but I still didn't get the scene. There has to be something that I'm missing.
Oh, it also only happens if Ann is not corrupted. This is her "love" route.

Yeah, I was just double-checking in case a miracle happened in the last months.

Jesuschrist, seriously, I know I repeat myself A LOT about my hatred for Ann. Sometimes I'm just teasing our cuckish fellows, but some other times I'm 100% serious and this will be one of them. How can someone create models and characters with such potential to then waste half of his time, effort and content with the least attractive, most forgettable of them all? Honestly, it just blows my mind that in 2024 we open Alex's scene section and it's still as empty as Ann's head on the corrupted path. As for Emily, there's still A FUCKING LOT to catch up.
You should have seen me while I was working on her and Vanessa's scenes. I was getting angry at how much attention they were getting this update... how many scene variations and thus, gallery items I had to do... just for them. It was infuriating. But... at least we made some progress with both Alex and Emily. So hopefully moving forward, we'll get more action with them.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You should have seen me while I was working on her and Vanessa's scenes. I was getting angry at how much attention they were getting this update... how many scene variations and thus, gallery items I had to do... just for them. It was infuriating. But... at least we made some progress with both Alex and Emily. So hopefully moving forward, we'll get more action with them.
Honestly, I don't know how you manage to do it.
This is definitely a genuine first world problem, but I'd be unable to port the whole stuff. Using my time and work on... that... I couldn't stomach that shit.
BUT no-one's forcing you. You could well erase the funko doll from existence in your version and no-one (that matters) woud be any the wiser :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly, I don't know how you manage to do it.
This is definitely a genuine first world problem, but I'd be unable to port the whole stuff. Using my time and work on... that... I couldn't stomach that shit.
BUT no-one's forcing you. You could well erase the funko doll from existence in your version and no-one (that matters) woud be any the wiser :Kappa:
lol well, I still love the game. It also wouldn't be a true port if I removed content like that haha.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Tell her not to change, but also don't choose a shit ton of options that add to her corruption points. This is how she is corrupted:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, I'm sorry to bother you but there is just one more question I have. Are you sure there isn't a specific choice/event that switches the corruption switch?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Alright, I'm sorry to bother you but there is just one more question I have. Are you sure there isn't a specific choice/event that switches the corruption switch?
The only other times her corruption status is set to True is when you reject her (telling her you don't like her).

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone have access to Ann's Insta in this latest port update? It doesn't show up in any of my saves. Trying to figure out if it's only on my end.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It shows up for me in all my saves. What route are you on?
4 different routes. Some return an error but it doesn't show up in any of them. Gonna try a clean install.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/insta/ann/annInstaPortrait5.webp') at 0x0000000014fb4350>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/insta/ann/annInstaPortrait5.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
4 different routes. Some return an error but it doesn't show up in any of them. Gonna try a clean install.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/insta/ann/annInstaPortrait5.webp') at 0x0000000014fb4350>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/insta/ann/annInstaPortrait5.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting. I have a fix for that implemented when you load saves. Are you able to use console?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Get Out My Lab, Dude!! i have only 1 question i probably will ever ask about the game directly to you, if you are "enemies" with Ann and not her boyfriend, alex invites you in her house after the date? or meeting alex would be quite impossible in the first place because ann may talk shit about the MC for rejecting her or something? (mental handjobs)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Get Out My Lab, Dude!! i have only 1 question i probably will ever ask about the game directly to you, if you are "enemies" with Ann and not her boyfriend, alex invites you in her house after the date? or meeting alex would be quite impossible in the first place because ann may talk shit about the MC for rejecting her or something? (mental handjobs)
Alex content happens regardless if you're with Ann or not.

Worked like a charm! Thanks buddy!!
I'm still curious why the save fix I have in place didn't work for you. I wonder, if you saved right on that screen?

Reactions: Real Trampas

CalicoBROOJ

Oct 6, 2021
I'm wondering how many different saves/routes I should keep.
How many different or exclusives routes would you say this game has?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes