• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 333 17.6%
  • Ann

Votes: 491 25.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 415 21.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 97 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 557 29.4%

• Total voters

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'm playing from the beginning and if you choose Ann GF route and choose "Say goodbye" instead of "kiss her", the dialogue still assumes that there was a kiss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fred9320

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm playing from the beginning and if you choose Ann GF route and choose "Say goodbye" instead of "kiss her", the dialogue still assumes that there was a kiss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will be a bug in the official game, too. It checks if your relationship points are greater than 1, which you obviously are if you tell her you like her. I guess no one's ever told her they like here and didn't kiss her (or just skipping through text).

Edit: confirmed in the OG game, as well.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I would like to know who's the psycho who voted for Merry as the hottest in LLS.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
These are the main routes:

Ann Love: Avoid corruption choices. Don't tell her she should change while at the pub.

Ann Love (Corruption): Actively pursue corruption choices. Tell her she should change while at the pub.

Ann Hate: Don't tell her you like her when she asks.

Vanessa: Go to the pub with Vanessa instead of Ann.

Joe Rival/Van blackmail: Go to the pub with Vanessa instead of Ann. Look at the photo Chris has. Get a blowjob from Vanessa. Tell Joey about it.

There are also minor choices throughout the game that might change things, but these are the main ones.
All those routes and now that Alex and Em are active I don't much care for any of them other than fucking Vanessa just to troll Joey. lol

Can anyone tell me what I should consider when trying to decide between playing this version, or the original? I mean, why was this version created in the first place? Is the original game's engine no good?
Overall features, simplicity and familiarity with Renpy.

I also edit some dialogues with Emily the "roommate" to make them better depending on the relationship you set for her.
Hmmmmm twas not aware of that. :unsure:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That poll was taken before this Alex update and I think I saw it mentioned somewhere in the main thread that she grew in popularity on patreon after. So probably the poll result would be different now. Who knows.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That poll was taken before this Alex update and I think I saw it mentioned somewhere in the main thread that she grew in popularity on patreon after. So probably the poll result would be different now. Who knows.
There was a Patreon only one right before v09 alpha, and showed the status in the other game thread and both Emily and Alex were still lagging like stuck in quicksand compared to the cumdumpster Ann. Pretty much just Ann and Van were very popular, no clue why anymore, it's old hat at this point.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes