Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
I know! I know I should give love to other characters as well! I will, I promise. But as I said, I'm just really existed I can post Alex's boobies finally! I've waited years for that! I need to get it out of my system...

Art made by TTrick
Alex602_4.png

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Emily caught me peeping on her
Just curious, is your work on Emily something you figured out yourself, or did TTrick give you some insight? I am curious because in the past TTrick had ignored all requests to allow us to do Emily fan art, and here you are with a pretty accurate version of her.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
Just curious, is your work on Emily something you figured out yourself, or did TTrick give you some insight? I am curious because in the past TTrick had ignored all requests to allow us to do Emily fan art, and here you are with a pretty accurate version of her.
no they that person is post it the official arts in here fan arts thread for like farm.. :unsure:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
It's not mine, it's made by TTrick since you can't always post something funny in the game's thread, fake or spam, I left it here but I'll delete it.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
It's not mine, it's made by TTrick since you can't always post something funny in the game's thread, fake or spam, I left it here but I'll delete it.
I didn't mean for you to delete the image, but you didn't credit TTrick when you posted, that is why I thought it was something you created. I see that you are now crediting the original author on their renders.

Reactions: pafu01