• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I don't want want her. I just want to anal grudge fuck her. Maybe almost choke her to death OR since she has to die anyway, yeah... You get the picture. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Did you skip the kill scene with the Redneck asshole stepdad?
Don't want my MC's dick to fall off by doing that. If by some chance thats put in the game I hope it's avoidable or Della get's to peg her and kill her. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I don't want want her. I just want to anal grudge fuck her. Maybe almost choke her to death OR since she has to die anyway, yeah... You get the picture. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
last time the topic off punishing barb came up,didn't the idea to have her get sexually abused by stan & della's dogs was proposed but soon after we came to the conclusion she'd be the type to enjoy such things.
pretty sure thats up the same alley

pretty sure best punishment for her be something simpler but more long term, then again who'd want to waste time on that

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
last time the topic off punishing barb came up,didn't the idea to have her get sexually abused by stan & della's dogs was proposed but soon after we came to the conclusion she'd be the type to enjoy such things.
pretty sure thats up the same alley

pretty sure best punishment for her be something simpler but more long term, then again who'd want to waste time on that
Let her get off on it. She's goin in the hole and covered up later anyway. So, it would be a short lived enjoyment for her.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
youre right. anything that ends with her being fucked is a win for her.

i thought i had the solution.... i was going to suggest letting her live, and sewing that giant gash shut. but the plan fell apart when i couldnt come up with a way to get enough string to complete the job.

this is a tough one!:unsure:
We could always drop her in a big vat of Gorilla Glue. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
No matter how much we hate barb she gave birth to Angelica i mean this is not the Sopranos, unless she was really that ruthless to kill

her other daughter then Angelica should decide both her parents outcome... but i do name myself Tony or Anthony in most games i play.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
i mean we can always travel to a country where its legal to marry more then 1 women so is fix later for the rest :ROFLMAO:
That's why MC joked with Rai about moving to Utah. The Church of latter-day saints (Mormons) don't officially recognize polygamy anymore, but the fundamentalists still take more than one wife.

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes