• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
well this isn't the rings of power where they make the antagonist more likeable then the protagonist
Think it's more of spending way too much time in the sun and chronic drug abuse. I've seen women go from pretty good looking at age of 25 to looking like they are 75 years old after a year us abusing crack cocaine and or smoking meth.

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well, that's a relief because that was definitely not obvious during the scene at the hospital, as soon as MC agrees to her deal she offers discreet sex in the future and MC's mind goes "Hell yes! I want to tap dat ass!" and then she starts to jerk him off as a foretaste, so sorry for doubting and asking the question...

Dude, I'm asking because Reba/Angelica is forced on us and I'm not particularly happy about it, hence my legitimate question about Tori.
No worries Tomy75. Looking back at the hospital scene, I should have given an opt out. I knew it was going to be an interrupted event, but it will be easy to add in an option to avoid it completely.

Reba/Angelica. That's a legitimate complaint. I was torn when I wrote that scene to let the player opt out. Angelica is so closely tied to several threads in the story it's imperative that she have a good relationship with MC. MC was tasked with protecting her and getting her on the side of the Rogues. Angelica is damaged goods; it didn't seem plausible that MC would outright reject her if he were trying to keep her in their camp. I might look at adding a choice and wordsmithing the MC's inner thoughts that he is taking one for the team by being nice to Angelica. You got to admit, that isn't such a hard ask as it would be to win Barb over... :sick:

All that being said, Angelica doesn't necessarily have to be a LI per se. In Chapter Two, I plan on giving the player the option to just be friends, fuck buddies, or make her an Ol 'lady. (y)

You're going to have to give me some grace. I grew up in the era of Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll. I want to fuck them all (at least one time) whether I like them that much or not. :devilish:

I zone out at times that not everyone is wired that way. I have a Patreon whose deal is to refuse every girl in the story. He sends me notes pointing out all the places I missed continuity on the girl's paths (There's a lot of them). :oops:

I told him that I didn't write the story envisioning that would be a path that many (if any) would follow. :unsure:

Talk about lowest common denominator... :LOL:

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
No worries Tomy75.

All that being said, Angelica doesn't necessarily have to be a LI per se. In Chapter Two, I plan on giving the player the option to just be friends, fuck buddies, or make her an Ol 'lady. (y)[/iSPOILER]

You're going to have to give me some grace. I grew up in the era of Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll. I want to fuck them all (at least one time) whether I like them that much or not. :devilish:

Talk about lowest common denominator... :LOL:
I'd make her an Ol' Lady and yes you gotta fuck em all and breed that ones that want to be bred.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
i dunno which ill pick for angelica yet,i won't reject her but for becoming a ol'lady she'd have to integrate herself more into the harem more IMO
the story seems to be going that path though so im not worried
It's a no brainer for me because Angelica rides. Between Willow and Angelica I can take three more Ol' Ladies on a putt. With five Ol' Ladies I can live on the road for a couple months out of the year. Life will never be boring... Jus' Sayin':cool:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Reba/Angelica. That's a legitimate complaint. I was torn when I wrote that scene to let the player opt out. Angelica is so closely tied to several threads in the story it's imperative that she have a good relationship with MC. MC was tasked with protecting her and getting her on the side of the Rogues. Angelica is damaged goods; it didn't seem plausible that MC would outright reject her if he were trying to keep her in their camp. I might look at adding a choice and wordsmithing the MC's inner thoughts that he is taking one for the team by being nice to Angelica. You got to admit, that isn't such a hard ask as it would be to win Barb over... :sick:

All that being said, Angelica doesn't necessarily have to be a LI per se. In Chapter Two, I plan on giving the player the option to just be friends, fuck buddies, or make her an Ol 'lady. (y)
I perfectly understood your choice and position regarding Angelica when I played the game (I'm one of those who read every single line of text of the VNs I enjoy, I sometimes even replay past chapters when the game is really good like yours), and I thought to myself: if Angelica is forced on us, the dev must have a very good reason story-wise, just like Tracy and Jessy were forced on us at the beginning of the story, so let's not complain about it too much. And then the true, fragile, broken, scared and loving Angelica revealed herself and I could not have rejected her anyway. She's the most complex girl in this story, so with time I'm sure I will get to like her more and more, especially after reading the horrors she went through a few years ago with THE fucktard, aka Bad Bob, that she's still not ready to talk about.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
On a slightly different topic is it bad that I preferred Reba's hair to Angelica's?.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It's a no brainer for me because Angelica rides. Between Willow and Angelica I can take three more Ol' Ladies on a putt. With five Ol' Ladies I can live on the road for a couple months out of the year. Life will never be boring... Jus' Sayin':cool:
heh a very practical approach and i like the idea :sneaky:
but i mainly ment her attitude, so if we get the dom side like she has at the club i'd keep her as a fuck buddy, but if she takes on a more submissive mindset (like on the putt whit jessy) she'd get the ol'lady role

there can't be two kings in one kingdom

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
On a slightly different topic is it bad that I preferred Reba's hair to Angelica's?.
Yes.

heh a very practical approach and i like the idea :sneaky:
but i mainly ment her attitude, so if we get the dom side like she has at the club i'd keep her as a fuck buddy, but if she takes on a more submissive mindset (like on the putt whit jessy) she'd get the ol'lady role

there can't be two kings in one kingdom
Reba was a Dom wannabe. Angelica is a switch. She can get her Dom fix in the hotel basement. Everywhere else she will be my sub.

Jan 23, 2018
Guys I have a problem in episode 10 part 2 after Jessy got a called from oxana that there's a huge problem the story is gone it's just show me the sex scenes one after the other without any story leading up to it in between, is this normal or not?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Guys I have a problem in episode 10 part 2 after Jessy got a called from oxana that there's a huge problem the story is gone it's just show me the sex scenes one after the other without any story leading up to it in between, is this normal or not?
Take out the gallery mod. It did not get updated and breaks the game for you.

Reactions: c3p0

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yes.

Reba was a Dom wannabe. Angelica is a switch. She can get her Dom fix in the hotel basement. Everywhere else she will be my sub.
Correct Angelica will play her Dommy Mommy as her side business and then be a sub to the MC. Though I wonder if she will be a switch with other girls in the harem. I do not really see most of them as being subs to another female. The MC for sure.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Correct Angelica will play her Dommy Mommy as her side business and then be a sub to the MC. Though I wonder if she will be a switch with other girls in the harem. I do not really see most of them as being subs to another female. The MC for sure.
Her and Jessy might take turns. Willow won't take any shit. Will be interesting to see if Katy plays along and how. Rai will chew her up and spit her back out. Tracy will show her the true meaning. I wonder... the Russian girls... hmmmm... Nikki will likely let her dominate her and like it. Wonder what the new batch of girls will be like. I'm bettin' Tori doesn't stay a Dom. How will the nurse and the reporter fit in. Harem? or Side girls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Her and Jessy might take turns. Willow won't take any shit. Will be interesting to see if Katy plays along and how. Rai will chew her up and spit her back out. Tracy will show her the true meaning. I wonder... the Russian girls... hmmmm... Nikki will likely let her dominate her and like it. Wonder what the new batch of girls will be like. I'm bettin' Tori doesn't stay a Dom. How will the nurse and the reporter fit in. Harem? or Side girls?
personally i'd like the nurse in the harem same for twilla
she's also a candidate for that non-biker related wife for legal purposes role (along side twilla and nora???)

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes