• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
I know we haven't met Spike yet, but it would be cool if he prospects for the Rogues MC and eventually patches in, seeing that he and Ryker served together. and to be honest, I would rather have my balls cut off than put them anywhere near Barb.:LOL:

Reactions: motseer
Apr 2, 2023
I'm gonna go out on limb and say that will definitely happen at some point. Likely in chapter 2 but, ya never know...
I've been on this speculation train myself since the character was introduced. It will be interesting to see if the vision I have in my head with just the basics of his MOS and the fact that he was enlisted will be come even remotely close? Either way I have feeling Spike is going to be a fun character to get to know.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Tomy75, you need to re-read the dev notes when faced with the deal. The alliance with Tori opens an option to have relations with her in the future. You will have the ability to turn her down and not affect the rest of the deal.
Well, that's a relief because that was definitely not obvious during the scene at the hospital, as soon as MC agrees to her deal she offers discreet sex in the future and MC's mind goes "Hell yes! I want to tap dat ass!" and then she starts to jerk him off as a foretaste, so sorry for doubting and asking the question...
dude, literally almost all girls are optional in the game, do you really think Tori of them all will be forced on us? Looking for an appropriate facepalm emoji, hang on
Dude, I'm asking because Reba/Angelica is forced on us and I'm not particularly happy about it, hence my legitimate question about Tori.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
No barb no just no i did not even remember her in this game i skipped those renders so fast i forgot how she looks like

and please keep the screen for your personal use only there is no need to share.

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes