• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah can't await either. Not to pressure you in any form, just to sate my curiosity- is there any vague ETA you could share?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
my fav scene was offing James and the loser DJ. oh and 2nd was offing the biker gang guy at the tattoo parlor. i forget names easily.gettin old..
I sympathise being old myself I can understand the name's issue.
But have you ever thought about seeing a Doctor about your memorry issuse.
Or as some people would say go see a QUACK. ;):devilish:

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Jesus, MC needs to set up a caravan at these two rest stops. Way too much fucking out in the open for my tastes. Literally get a room!
Sorry but bikers tend to camp under the stars, rarely is there a HoJo available at Mile 69 on Interstate 666 when you are running low on gas/oil & ass durability (for rigid fans). Yes choppers are cool, look great, feel great but after 11 hours on one, you need a break no matter where you are... (been there, done that & have quite a few really cool t-shirts...)

Nickname sweepstakes: "Lady Killer" The club saw how many hotties came out to celebrate MC getting his prospect patch...
"Handsome" would always go to the ugliest guy and the Club does't know about MC's watersport proclivities (if you chose to do so) or they would name him "Streamer" or "Golden Boy"...

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can't believe nobody has commented on this statement yet. I also can't hold back any longer. Dima gave us a nice update tease but...

"179 Animations/loops (16,000+ animation slides)"

Holy shit!! Chapter 10 part 3 was, 84 Animations/loops (8,000+ animation slides). Part 4, the Season 1 finale, is over twice the number of animations and isn't even finished!
damn.gif
Well i had the feeling my wording was off and could be seen as offensive, i know Dima for some time now but i couldnt shake the feeling that i might piss him off with that question <.<
Well, the worst he could do is to slap you virtually ;)

I sympathise being old myself I can understand the name's issue.
But have you ever thought about seeing a Doctor about your memorry issuse.
Or as some people would say go see a QUACK. ;):devilish:
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

Apr 2, 2023
Thank you! :)

Hold on for a wild ride! :cool:(y)

I hope to tell a story that others want to follow.
I'd say you definitely are. LRH is one of a very select few VN's written so well with a story so engaging that leaves you wanting for more I constantly come back to reread in between updates. As a veteran myself I am excited to see the MC reunited with Kira and Spike. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Hold on for a wild ride! :cool:(y)
I hope so, great game btw, but something really bugs me after reading all about the deal offered by Tori at the hospital. It looks like a very good deal: the protection of the 3 buildings, of the girls, a sneaky and efficient elimination of the Minions, etc, BUT I had to refuse the deal because it forces the MC to have a sexual relationship with Tori in the future and I just can't stand this bitch who sucks the mayor's dick for her own career, she even has the audacity to say that she is where she is today because of her very hard work over the last few years (yeah sure, sucking dicks around requires a lot of hard work).
What I'm trying to say Dimitri57 is that we should have the choice to accept the deal with Tori without being forced to have sex with this slut in the future. Is this an option you could consider? I'm asking because up to this point, MC has sex only with girls who are NOT already in a relationship with another man, Candi being a very special exception.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I hope so, great game btw, but something really bugs me after reading all about the deal offered by Tori at the hospital. It looks like a very good deal: the protection of the 3 buildings, of the girls, a sneaky and efficient elimination of the Minions, etc, BUT I had to refuse the deal because it forces the MC to have a sexual relationship with Tori in the future and I just can't stand this bitch who sucks the mayor's dick for her own career, she even has the audacity to say that she is where she is today because of her very hard work over the last few years (yeah sure, sucking dicks around requires a lot of hard work).
What I'm trying to say Dimitri57 is that we should have the choice to accept the deal with Tori without being forced to have sex with this slut in the future. Is this an option you could consider? I'm asking because up to this point, MC has sex only with girls who are NOT already in a relationship with another man, Candi being a very special exception.
Tomy75, you need to re-read the dev notes when faced with the deal. The alliance with Tori opens an option to have relations with her in the future. You will have the ability to turn her down and not affect the rest of the deal.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
dude, literally almost all girls are optional in the game, do you really think Tori of them all will be forced on us? Looking for an appropriate facepalm emoji, hang on

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes