FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That brings back unpleasant memories from when I was in the military and had to assist in the VD clinic one day a week for 6 months. Good thing I had a girlfriend at the time. I sure as hell was very picky about the girls I met at pubs and clubs around the base I was at.
Yes, that girl reminds me of the Summer I turned 13. She was 16. Horny as hell. Not a virgin. Neither was I after that Summer. She ended up becoming a Judge and a Good one even.

Oh the memories.

Peace :D

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yes, that girl reminds me of the Summer I turned 13. She was 16. Horny as hell. Not a virgin. Neither was I after that Summer. She ended up becoming a Judge and a Good one even.

Oh the memories.

Peace :D
A judge? Wonder if she feels any guilt. :unsure:

Don't know how the law is written over there, but in the US that three year gap could have gotten her arrested. :LOL:

As I recall, the law in most places over here is a maximum 2 year gap for underage folks having sex with other underage folks.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
A judge? Wonder if she feels any guilt. :unsure:

Don't know how the law is written over there, but in the US that three year gap could have gotten her arrested. :LOL:

As I recall, the law in most places over here is a maximum 2 year gap for underage folks having sex with other underage folks.
Besides me and her, no one ever knew of us even knowing one another, much less all that went on.

At that time, I was already taller than many adults, had to shave everyday, and could pass for much older, unless I spoke (LOL) voice took a bit longer to catch up. If we were seen together no one would bat an eye.

We were in a small village in a very rural zone, I spent all my time between breakfast and dinner (at around 8PM as is customary here) out of the house, lost in the mountains, supposedly alone. We found a hut in the woods. We made it ours. We were both avid readers, we talked books for hours, before and after. I was in love, she was horny.

Saw her a couple years ago, when visiting family for a Hundredth birthday. She's no longer hot, I'm no longer in love, but were I single, I would still jump on that, for the memories... just for the memories.

Peace :)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes