Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
At least you had your stuff backed up. Seen a lot of people lose everything when their hardware set on fire.

To be fair, they were trying to do everything on an old laptop.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Any chance the player will romance the pixie? Maybe the crone can use some magic for her to grow or something?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know if "romance" is the right word, but there will be sex scenes with Belle, yes. I mean, what a waste it would be if there weren't. ;)
I take back all the nice things I was going to say.

I already had a whole life planned out with future pixie wife and you go and ruin it before it's even started....

I'm crushed.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hope you had everything backed up. If you need a backup service I recommend Carbonite.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hope you had everything backed up. If you need a backup service I recommend Carbonite.
Thanks for the tip. I have several different smaller backup solutions already, including local backups, but I'll be looking at something a bit more robust and reliable if the Patreon reaches its first goal. I'll keep your suggestion in mind for when that happens.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is its interactive like LOP or just images ?
I don't know what LOP is, sorry. It's usually a good idea to introduce something with its full name before tossing abbreviations around. :)

Since I don't really know what you're comparing to, I can't answer your question.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I don't know what LOP is, sorry. It's usually a good idea to introduce something with its full name before tossing abbreviations around. :)

Since I don't really know what you're comparing to, I can't answer your question.

I always like it when devs interact on forums outside of their patrons. :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I see. Giving one of the games on that site a brief look, I guess I could say that Long Live the Princess is similar but different? I'm certainly not making a linear game, anyway.

optimus_crime

Sep 23, 2017

Sorry bout that. I thought every one knows LOP. BTW Nice Game !!:)

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
I've been playing a lot of games featured on this site recently. I have to say this is certainly something refreshing. While mind control has been done to death, the setting, characters and the overall feel of the game thus far is fantastic.

I wish the creator all the best, I'll be keeping an eye on this.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
really enjoyed this, Kinda felt like i was phoenix wright with some medieval fantasy mixed in.
hahahaha, felt the same, it's like using the magatama

really enjoyed this game, the renders look great, the story and the setting are different from everything I saw so far and it got me hooked, can't wait to see how it will look 3 months from now, really liked the addition of Belle as some kind of slutty bad mannered sidekick

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hahahaha, felt the same, it's like using the magatama
When building the "quiz" sections, I design them as if they were a mix between the psyche-locks from earlier Ace Attorney games and the revisualization sequences from the last two games in the series. I originally considered going even heavier in the psyche-lock direction by including some visual identifier of how much progress you have made but decided against it at the time. I might revisit that idea in the future.

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
By the way, I'm kind of curious: There's a barely hidden "secret" on the main menu screen for this game. Did any of you actually miss the secret, or did you all find it at first try? I ask because, as a developer, it can be really hard to discern exactly how subtle or hidden something you've made is. Things that appear blindingly obvious to me could be impenetrable to the people playing, and that could be a problem in the long run.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
By the way, I'm kind of curious: There's a barely hidden "secret" on the main menu screen for this game. Did any of you actually miss the secret, or did you all find it at first try? I ask because, as a developer, it can be really hard to discern exactly how subtle or hidden something you've made is. Things that appear blindingly obvious to me could be impenetrable to the people playing, and that could be a problem in the long run.
If you mean the girl showing the breast, I found it on the first try.

Reactions: jande21 and Belle
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes