• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Loner Onee-san [v0.3d] [Otter-san]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Seems u have contact to the dev...you know when we can expect an update?
actually not much, but it would not be right to expect an update in a short time. It did not produce anything for a long time because it was moved. From what I understand from their conversation, he wants to make a comprehensive update. It looks like we'll have to wait a little longer.

Reactions: KiGa

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev offered some draft CGs on their Twitter account in 2023-01, but don't seem to have updated their pay-related sites (FanBox, Subscribestar). So the Twitter posts may have nothing to do with the game being updated.

The last clearly game-related updates on the pay sites appear more than three months ago, before they moved and lost+regained Internet connection.

Marked as Abandoned under site guidelines. If they formally update the game in the future, that status could be changed.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I lost track of comments on the discord channel. They're now talking about another game, but I don't see any progress about Laura. Does anyone know what's going on?

Reactions: Undertale1363

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I lost track of comments on the discord channel. They're now talking about another game, but I don't see any progress about Laura. Does anyone know what's going on?
According to some post above, game is being worked on, slowly. There are some sketches of the actual scenes being worked on, scroll up.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes