• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
mine was gliched, the sargent didn't droped the thing, reloaded a older save, same thing, first attempt sayis "nothing" the other ones say "already did that", nothing drops and Adan is now sleeping forever.
This bug appeared on version 0.9.0.5., it seems to have been fixed on version 0.9.0.6. *w* (Adam is in sleep mode on version 0.9.0.5., so he will never be woken up >:] )

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
how to change the skin?
i already copy file to the cyans pals
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, i didn't knew we could change skin hair and eyes color lol.
So my first mystake was to put the files in wrong palettefolder folder, are you sure you put the files in the good one ? (modscripts palettefolder and not the one in lona_booba_graphics)
If you did everything right you should have in :

LonaRPG-0.9.0.5_offvk(or whatever is your game folder name)\ModScripts\PaletteChanger
100_hair_clara.json
110_eyes_clare.json
110_skin_clara.json

And then in :
LonaRPG-0.9.0.5_offvk\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\cyans_pals
eyes_clara.act
hair_clara.act
skin_clara.act

you find the 3 first files in :
Lona_Booba_Graphics_R2.7.zip\Lona_Booba_Graphics\PaletteChanger\unactive_jsons

and the 3 next one in :
Lona_Booba_Graphics_R2.7.zip\Lona_Booba_Graphics\PaletteChanger\unactive_jsons\.act

Hope it helps !

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
New release just dropped.

Here's the changelog.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.9.0.11
apr and may is busy on move place. NO MAJOR UPDATE.
gonna move to somewhere wont drip when raining.
also upgrade my server during move place. server will shutdown for weeks until everything setted.
will use some other host for file share. discord and game last relase link will be free when i still busy.
-*added, CompNinjaKiller. temporary placed in NFL_BridgeBunker.
-*added, npcData json now with a new tag to add default state, and apply to following npcs.
Humie Hobos => chance with HSV,HPV.​
Orkinds => high chance with Wart.​
Aboms => 100% chance with parasite.​
-*added, spread_when_sex json tag. when common sex, states with tag can spread between characters by chance. this also effect to npc sex.
battle sex => spread reciver to fucker at end of begin stage, fucker to reciver at end final stage​
common sex => spread reciver to fucker every stage. fucker to reciver at every stage with 50% chance.​
-*fixed, apply spread_when_sex json tag to HSV,HPV,FeelsSick,AnalSeedBed,VagSeedBed and all parasite states.
-*buggy, EffectWet missing "sexy" attribute_name.(0905)
-*buggy, NPCs missing death animation(09010), and remove weird loop on animation_overkill_melee_reciver since early beta.
-*buggy, in storage menu, now wont trigger switch between bag and box if u pressed same direction.
-*fixed, NPC health and sta debuff&buff from state now works.(test,core, yes. its not since alpha)
-*fixed, remove all abom parasite infest effect from prostitute events and remake it based on spread_when_sex system by add parasite states to those NPC.
-*fixed, show_npc_info function now display their sexy and weak and states.
-*added, BasicNeed skill now with "show_npc_info" function to check NPC's basic stats. cost 1 STA if success.

busy on move place. dont think i can do major update this month and next month too?
file server will shut down for weeks someday in may2024 or this month?
Some interesting info in there.

Yumi_Chan

Jun 23, 2022
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, i didn't knew we could change skin hair and eyes color lol.
So my first mystake was to put the files in wrong palettefolder folder, are you sure you put the files in the good one ? (modscripts palettefolder and not the one in lona_booba_graphics)
If you did everything right you should have in :

LonaRPG-0.9.0.5_offvk(or whatever is your game folder name)\ModScripts\PaletteChanger
100_hair_clara.json
110_eyes_clare.json
110_skin_clara.json

And then in :
LonaRPG-0.9.0.5_offvk\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\cyans_pals
eyes_clara.act
hair_clara.act
skin_clara.act

you find the 3 first files in :
Lona_Booba_Graphics_R2.7.zip\Lona_Booba_Graphics\PaletteChanger\unactive_jsons

and the 3 next one in :
Lona_Booba_Graphics_R2.7.zip\Lona_Booba_Graphics\PaletteChanger\unactive_jsons\.act

Hope it helps !
it works but somehow only her face is changed, any idea?

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
it works but somehow only her face is changed, any idea?
Well i'm sorry i can't help more since i didn't had any problem on my side, maybe the mod isn't compatible with your outfit and haircut ? I have default stuff and hair and it work on my side.
I'm also using the Ultra Mod Manager so maybe that's the difference.
1714478936083.png

Limakigg

Dec 26, 2020
Question, on patch 0.9.0.11, I can't break this obstacle. Any idea what might be causing it?
1714485617515.png

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Question, on patch 0.9.0.11, I can't break this obstacle. Any idea what might be causing it?
View attachment 3589390
you can skip the tutorial 'v', just at the very beginning of the tutorial, turn right and go to the stairs ^w^
Same here, seems that ver11 gave everyone hp regen, so u need to kill everyone with only 1 hit. Crazy updates:)
upd:Checked9.0.5 ver, works fine.0.11seems to be unplayable
I fixed it, extract the attached modscript to the ModScripts/ folder for 0.9.0.11

Fun fact: in 0.9.0.10 everyone should of had infinite will (which was fixed in 0.9.0.11)

EDIT: This is no longer needed with 0.9.0.12

Last edited:

QuyHina

Jan 26, 2023
I really need to know how to change hair skin, eyes color, so anyone can help me with a video or tutorial with imagine for me please, I don't read english well....
I just want to change the skin and hair.
Also I play the game on joiplay..

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I really need to know how to change hair skin, eyes color, so anyone can help me with a video or tutorial with imagine for me please, I don't read english well....
I just want to change the skin and hair.
Also I play the game on joiplay..
Not possible without a major rewrite. The plugin that handles that is Windows-only.

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
For everyone interested: The newest versions are currently free for everyone on the subscribestar page.

Hatiko

Apr 29, 2024
Maybe there is an error due to the mod, or maybe because of the game version, I don’t know for sure... >~< you saved in front of the Warboss’s room, right? If you do not mind >_<, download a new clean game LonaRPG and put the save file there, if there are no errors, then perhaps the problem is in the mod
Unfortunately, the problem is in the game itself. Even in the clean version, the error does not disappear.

Reactions: helboy777

AlexJones99

Jan 20, 2021
Hey is there a way I could use cheats please? Even a save file is okay with max stats I tried using the modular cheats but I'm using joiplay

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 182 Votes