GAWRTANA

Apr 28, 2021
Screenshot_2024-04-24-22-45-01-32_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg
I played this on joiplay and there is a pop-up when I tried entering the game. Does anyone know the cause or how to fix it?

wys269

Feb 10, 2021

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
mod to only speed up or make the sleeping instant pls, most the time you spend in this game is to restore your energy which is pretty damn annoying

sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
The difference being is that I quit because my conscience got in the way.
And for what it's worth, you're a stronger person for realizing that and I absolutely respect that. The fact that there are people still asking for the next update despite the brokenness each patch brings is funny to me.

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
thanks for the response but thats one of the first thing I did. I know thats how it used to be done since Ive been playing on and off since version 3.0 I think

I even retried it and itt still just says "Its empty"

I can only kill him for the keycard. It never drops otherwise.
I looked at the latest patch notes. This seems to be fixed in 0.9.0.6
-*buggy, ItemQuestDfSgtTag remove no_steal tag.

GAWRTANA

Apr 28, 2021
If you just launched the game in JoiPlay, then you need fix files to fix the error, just put these 2 fix files in the game folder ^_^ (sorry for my bad English >_<) (if it doesn't work, then sorry)
Thank for your reply. I can play it now, thank you so so so so so much bro!!

Apr 26, 2020
And for what it's worth, you're a stronger person for realizing that and I absolutely respect that. The fact that there are people still asking for the next update despite the brokenness each patch brings is funny to me.
People should just get over having every small patch hand-fed. If it's a large update then I'd understand, but currently it barely adds anything but a few bug-fixes. A small wait isn't too much to ask, or people can support the creator if they're able to.

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
Thank for your reply. I can play it now, thank you so so so so so much bro!!
no need to thank me... sorry, maybe you will have a problem with saving >~<, I just noticed that it gives an error when saving, sorry... T^T(<-- this smiley is crying)(I think the problem is in version 0.9, so if you have a game version lower than 0.9, then everything should be fine)

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
People should just get over having every small patch hand-fed. If it's a large update then I'd understand, but currently it barely adds anything but a few bug-fixes. A small wait isn't too much to ask, or people can support the creator if they're able to.
Honestly, even if it is a mess, it's nice to see a dev that is constantly working to fix and put out a better game.

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
What is the highest level that can be achieved in the game?
Level 99, the maximum
How can I carry more items? Is there any way to increase the weight limit of items that can be carried?
Upgrade your Constitution (the fifth parameter that can be upgraded) to increase the limit or buy a horse so that it can carry a bunch of items ^v^

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes